1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for peterpanic

Mar 2, 2009

1. Peterpanic bought my Golden Fox - Autumn Yukata Set
      good communication, very fast payment >_<
      Recommended buyer!!!~

2. Peterpanic sold me a few clothes - she provided extra pictures upon request, answered all questions, and shipped out everything in perfect shape - all as quickly as possibly! Really nice to deal with, too! <3

3. Bought a beautiful LUTS Dion head from peterpanic.
      She was absolutely lovely to work with, fast with communication, and patient with me and my bad math skills.
      Wouldn't hesitate a single moment to work with peterpanic again.

4. I bought a DoD Code02 wig from peterpanic. It arrived quickly and is in wonderful condition. Previous to shipping, she was nice enough to hold the wig for me while I worked out a few things. I would definitely buy from peterpanic again. :)

5. I bought a wig from Peterpanic. It arrived in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier!
      Thanks so much!

6. I participated in peterpanic's Epidos split - the wig is perfect and well packaged, thanks so much!

7. I also participated in peterpanic's Epidos split. Everything went well! She was very patient when the package sent to me seemed lost in the mail and tried to contact the post office to locate it. It turned up a couple days later though, and she had cut the shipping box to fit the doll box better, which I really appreciate! Everything arrived safely and her communication along the way was speedy and friendly. Thanks so much, peterpanic!

8. Participated in peterpanic's Epidos split. 8) Awesome and understanding organizer. My part of the split arrived to me safely. |) I would happily do business with her again. Thank you!

9. I just bought a code 2 outfit from Peterpanic and it was amazing arrived safely within the time frame specifed. When asked if she could send me the infomration for the outfit in larger print as I am visually impaired. She gladly did it. I was really pleased with the transaction. I would very much do buisness with her again. It was fantastic service.

10. peterpanic bought a pair of Dollheart pants from me, and everything went perfectly. I'd be happy to deal with tem again anytime! :)

11. I joined peterpanic's Epidos split. She was well organized and was great in communicating and keeping me updated. I was out of town when she planned to ship my part of the split, but she accommodated me and waited to ship until I had returned and I really appreciated that! :) I do recommend her and I would definitely do business with again!

12. I bought jacket from Dollmore from Peterpanic. Communication was excellent, and she is friendly and easy to talk to. I would buy stuff from her again.

13. peterpanic bought Ara from me. She answered my PMs immediately, and made paymeny promptly. Peterpanic also understood mmy delayed trip to post office! Super great buyer^^

14. peterpanic purchased a yosd DH outfit set from me.

Good buyer,good communication,very nice person.

Smooth transaction!Will to trade with her again!

Thankyou!

15. I have participated to an Obsidius split wonderfully organized by peterpanic ... everything was optimal : kind pm and my pointy ear's head arrived in perfect conditions and well packed ... Thank you so much :)

16. I participated in peterpanic's Obsidius split and claimed his human head. Everything was great from the beginning to the end. She replies fast and is always kind ^^ The head was shipped out very quickly once she recieved it and arrived to me in perfect condition. The split was well-organized and everything went smoothly, I would definitely participate in another split hosted by peterpanic :) :aheartbea

17. I participated in peterpanic's Obsidius split and everything went perfectly. She informed us well, kept good contact, shipped quickly and packaged well and made sure parts arrived safely.

18. I bought a T. Lahoo head from her. The head was very well packaged, with bubble wrap and newspaper. She was very friendly before, during and after the transaction and replied me very fast everytime.
      In the future, if she have something that I'm interessed in, I'll not hesitate to deal agin with her.

Thanks a lot, peterpanic ^^

19. Peterpanic bought 3 sets of dresses from me. Promt payment, fast replies and a pleasure deal with!

A++++ buyer~

Thank you!

20. I purchased a faceplate through an F65 Ital split with peterpanic - there was clear communication and quick postage. Thanks!