1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Petiteballerine

Jul 27, 2006

1. I bought an Unoss from Petiteballerine and everything was perfect. Unoss is in mint default condition and Barbara even tightened her stringing before sending her. Well packaged and fast shipping, as well as friendly and great contact! Thank you so much for letting me bring her home. Highly recommended seller! - Barb in MA

2. I purchased a Souldoll Vito Rouse from Petiteballerine (the most friendly, and accommodating seller I have ever came to know online!)
      As for the doll, he was packaged very well, and shipped super quick. No problems with this seller! Also Petiteballerine was so right about Rouse, because this doll took my breath away, he is so perfect!! My girls and I are nuts for him, even with him being blank! Such a handsome tan man!! :D:aheartbea
      Thank you soooo much! Greatly appreciate all that you have done to make this possible!

3. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

petiteballerina purchased Switch Milhwa head from me and was an absolute pleasure to deal with.
      The payment was sent quickly and the communication was smooth. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction :D

4. Petiteballerine bought a pair of Soom Breccia fox ears from me. The transaction was perfect, she was really kind, fast with the payment and she let me know when the ears arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you, Dear!♥

5. I bought a Farkas Loongsoul in grey skin has Petiteballerine, everything went very well ! She was sympathetic to the fact that I could not do that Layaway in 4 times, she answered quickly, sends the doll has been ! As +

6. I purchased a Dollstown Soi in the Pale tan on a 18 yr girl body. Barbara shipped her well packed and she was great in our transaction. I am thrilled with my largest Dollstown and also a beautiful new girl.

7. I purchased an Iplehouse rifle and it was packed well and shipped fast.
      Friendly conversation and a wonderful transaction, will happily buy from again :)

8. I bought a tan Saint head from petiteballerina. Entire transaction was fabulous and I was delighted to make the acquaintance of this friendly and very knowledgeable seller. Hope to buy from her again.

9. I bought a Doll from petiteballerina.
      It was a very smooth and nice transaction :)
      Great communication, well packed and quick shipped :thumbup

I would happily buy again <3
      Thank you very much!

10. This is my second purchase from petiteballerina and I am so happy again hehe
      I purchased a Soom outfit and it was shipped fast and communication was great :)

11. Petiteballerine purchased a lovely wig from me and the transaction was perfect. Thank you so much! I highly recommend her as a buyer.

12. POSITIVE
      I bought a Fairyland Chicline El from Barbara on a short layaway. $200 deposit and then the rest 18 days later.
      It has been a treat dealing with her. Always prompt to reply, polite, kind, sweet and funny. She was also very caring to make sure everything was perfect about packaging and shipping, and kept me updated all along the way.
      He was sent to me super fast. As expected he was packaged very securely, just as described in mint condition.

Thank you so much Barbara for making me able to get my dream boy home! And thank you for the wonderful talks about figure skating. I'd love to deal with you again. <3

13. Petiteballerine bought a doll head from me. Great communication, quick to pay and let me know when the doll head arrived. I would definitely do business with again.

14. Purchased a dollheart fer and it was promptly shipped and a truly beautiful set! I highly recommend shopping and buying with confidence!!

15. POSITIVE
      I bought a doll head from petiteballerina, and it was a smooth and pleasant transaction : communication was easy and constant, the item was carefully packed and shipped very quickly after receiving payment.
      Thanks petiteballerina ! I would gladly do business with you again ! ^_^

16. Petite purchased a Granado doll from me. Communication was excellent and they paid quickly. Very pleasant to talk with. I'd happily work with them again. A++

17. Petiteballerine purchased a Switch Gun/Hand set from me. Payment and communication was very fast! Great buyer, thank you again!! :D

18. They purchased a Minifee Klaus sleeping vampire head from me. They were great to work with! Prompt payment and let me know when it arrived. Highly recommended! Thank you.

19. Petiteballerina bought an Iplehouse CID Elysia from me. Everything went just great. Fast payment, very pleasant communication. My best recommendations.