1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PetiteChair

Aug 26, 2011

1. PetiteChair purchased a Soom Rosette Marguerite from me, and the entire transaction went great from start to finish. She asked for a super short layaway, and made all payments upon it promptly. Communication was friendly, patient, and pretty thorough, and she let me know that the doll had arrived safe and sound.

Thank you! :)

2. Positive Feedback:

I bought a Dollzone blue and white dress set from PetiteChair and everything went smoothly, the item came with a good time and was well packed. The item was as described and I am very happy with it. Thanks very much!

3. I did a trade with PetiteChair for a Littlefee faceplate to the doll clothing and it went perfectly smoothly! :) She was the nicest person to deal with and let me know when the items were sent and arrived. The faceplate was packed very safely and arrived in perfect condition. My best recommends and big thanks, would definitely deal with her again any time!

4. I bought two Littlefee flora faceplates from PetiteChair and Im very happy with my transaction. She shipped fast, the item was well packaged, in very good condition and she was really nice. Thank you again :)

5. I traded my PKF Flora faceplate for PetiteChair's PKF Ante faceplate. The transaction went very smoothly and she was a delight to deal with. Communication was good and the faceplate was shipped quickly. Thank you so much, and I would gladly do business with you again!

6. I sold a RoxyDoll Lucy to petite chair.
      The transaction went super smoothly. Good communication, fast payment, will deal with again for sure !

7. I bought a littlefee boy body from Roxanne, It was a excellent purchase! She is a great person to deal with, thanks bunches!

8. I purchased a LY body from PetiteChair, couldn't ask for better shipping service or communication!

9. PetiteChair has commissioned me a few times for face ups. Every time she was very pleasant to work with, paid promptly and was great with communication. I would gladly work with her again!

10. I sold a doll to PetiteChair, fast communication and friendly, she was very patient and notified me when the package had arrived! Pleasure doing business ~! <3

11. I just adopted a PKF Flora with a Luna faceplate from Petitechair and i absolutely ADORE them. They were shipped fast, packaged well and her communication was excellent. Thankyou, i love love them.

12. Positive!

I bought a Dollzone Fei from PetiteChair and it was a wonderful transaction! Communication is fabulous, she's very friendly, and she shipped immediately! Fei is here already, packed perfectly and in the exact condition stated: he's lovely, I adore him already! It was an excellent experience and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

Thank you! <3

13. I sold a Blue Fairy Pocket Fairy Fei to PetiteChair. Payment was prompt and communication was swift. All in all, an excellent transaction. Thank you very much!

14. I sold a Puki Puki Flora head and faceplate to PetiteChair in response to her WTB post. She paid swiftly and let me know when Flora arrived. She was friendly and communicative throughout the transaction. I quite enjoyed working with her. Thanks so much!

15. I purchased a Planetdoll body from PetiteChair. Communication was WONDERFUL and she was so helpful in providing information and photo references. She shipped quickly and everything arrived well packed in perfect condition. Perfect transaction and I'd absolutely purchase from again. Thanks!

16. Positive!!

I bought a Limhwa toyou mari from PetiteChair. She's very kind and friendly and the communication was perfect. The doll was shipped fast and really really well packaged. I'm really pleased with the transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to do buy from her again. Thank you very much for everything!

17. I purchased a bambicrony sleeping vin from PetiteChair. He was exactly as described and wrapped carefully. Thank you!

18. I adopted an adorable Lati Ninja ver. Ruki head from PetiteChair. Perfect transaction! She was so friendly, super fast to ship and little Ruki arrived safe and sound - very securely packaged and even more handsome in person. I would be delighted to work with her again! <3

19. I bought an Asleep Eidolon Coral head from Petite Chair. It was a great transaction. She was very kind and polite, shipped quickly and communication was perfect. My Coral came wrapped up very well and was packaged safely and with care. She even included a cute little thank you card in my package. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again any time. Thank you Petite Chair! :)

20. I purchased a Rosette Marguerite from PetiteChair, and she was an AWESOME seller to work with! Communication was clear, concise and friendly, she shipped quickly, and she even sent some extra goodies! I would definitely buy from her again! ^^