1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for petitefilou

May 8, 2008

1. I intend to be sticking around DoA for a good long while lol, so i figure i need one of these :) All comments welcome!

2. I'm happy to be the 1st to post. I bought her Roxy/Notdoll Lucy. It arrived in a very timely manor and was in perfect shape. She even took the time to hand sew a beautiful dress for her before she sent her.
      Thanks so very much!

3. Purchased a K-Doll Karon from me, paid in excellent time, kept up awesome communication, and was polite throughout the entire transaction. Would love to buy from or sell to again. :)

4. Good and reliable buyer, keeps in contact! Thanks!!

5. Very nice buyer, fast payment and great communication!

6. Wonderful girl, an absolute joy to work with:D She is sweet, funny and so very personable:D Completely trustworthy, responsible and communicative:) I recommend her highly to all! She is really awesome:D

7. I bought a LE Zaoll outfit from petitefilou, and she was fantastic to work with. She kept great communication, shipped quickly, and was understanding and willing to split when i didn't want the wig that went with the outfit. All around, a fabulous transaction, highly recommended! Thanks so much!!

8. I bought a Banji girl from petiteflou and she was great to work with. She shipped fast and communication was great. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

9. I bought two wigs and two pairs of eyes from petitefilou and she was great to do business with =D Great communication, extremely nice, fast at shipping, all well packed and in great condition =D
      Recommended =D