1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pettook

Jan 22, 2012

1. I bought two heads off of Pettook. First one then the other. She let me wait on shipping and had very quick communication and fast shipping!! Would work with again.

2. I bought a gorgeous Dollheart wig from pettook and it was a perfect transaction. Lovely packaging job as well, everything arrived safe and sound! Would definitely buy from again~

3. Pettook participated in my GO for Leeke World and was a pleasure to work with. She paid both invoices promptly and I would definitely work with her again. Thanks!!

4. I bought a corset from pettook and I am super please with the transaction. She went out of her way to check on a cheaper shipping option for me and shipped the item out quickly. It arrived in great condition and I couldn't be happier!

5. I bought some msd boots and yosd clothes from pettook, and she was awesome!!! She even tried the boots on the same model doll as mine and sent me pictures when I was worried they might be too huge.

Everything was packed wonderfully and shipped quickly. I am very happy with my purchases!!

6. I bought some msd boots and yosd clothes from pettook, and she was awesome!!! She even tried the boots on the same model doll as mine and sent me pictures when I was worried they might be too huge.

Everything was packed wonderfully and shipped quickly. I am very happy with my purchases!!

7. Purchased some Wimukt outfit and communication was excellent. Package was shipped carefully and nicely in pretty wrapping. Very happy with transaction! Would gladly do business with again :daisy

8. Bought an MSD hoodie and skirt. Very quick, efficient transaction and wonderful to work with! Everything came well-packaged with really cute tissue paper and a card. Would recommend!

9. purchased a dollheart oufit from pettook!
      She was a dream to work with and the outfit is absolutely gorgeous and in perfect condition <3

10. I bought a Fairyland Littlefee Ante Elf from Pettook and it was a perfect transaction. She sent my package very fast and I received it as scheduled and very well packaged, just as described!^^. She was friendly and communicative all the time. I am very happy with this transaction!. I recommend her!! Thank you so much for everything! <3<3<3

11. Pettook bought a fairyland soony head from me. She is a super super super friendly and kindly person ,very great communication ! and her paid very fast ! The transaction went wonderfully, I Highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much ! <3 <3 <3

12. I purchased a MSD sweater top from Pettook, and the transaction was perfect! She was super friendly and agreed to put it on hold for a few days for me :) Also, she shipped it out and it was well packaged and with a cute thank you card! Thank you so very much :)

13. I purchased a wig from Pettook and couldn't be happier. They were able to ship internationally, and even crossing countries, the wig arrived quickly and in perfect condition; it was well-packed and safe in its travels. Pettook is a great communicator, and the transaction went very smoothly. I would definitely recommend them as a seller to others, and would do business again if it arose. :)

14. I sold a Volks DDS Ranka Lee to Pettook on layaway. She was a great communicator, paid off the doll early, and was very understanding when the postal service lost her package for almost a month. Thank you for the great transaction, and I hope that you enjoy playing with Ranka!

15. I bought a dollheart dress set from Pettook and everything went smoothly. She was such a pleasure to deal with! She kindly offered a great range of international shipping options and sent out the carefully-packaged set very quickly. I would be more than happy to buy from her again and would definitely recommend her to other buyers. Thanks so much Jessie!

16. I bought the Volks Cheryl outfit from her from IG. She is really nice and responds quick and I would definitely buy from her again!