1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for pewe

Jun 14, 2012

1. If you had a deal with me please be so kind to write some line. Thanks :)
    2. I sold to pewe a souldoll agnetha

It was perfect ! Thanks a lot ^^
    3. pewe bought an Edria head from me! Smooth transaction, thank you!
    4. Pewe purchased a Souldoll outfit from me. Excellent communication, friendly, prompt payment; a delight to do business with! Thank you so much!
    5. I bought a Supia Rosy from pewe and the transaction was thoroughly excellent! She was very patient to work out a partially trade with me. The communication was smooth and quick, she shipped out right after the money arrived and the doll arrived well packed and safe! I can only recommend doing business with her!

Thanks again for the great business! :)
    6. Pewe purchased a Lumedoll Tania from me and the transaction was very smooth. She paid promptly and her correspondence was very courteous. She was a pleasure to do business with.
    7. Pewe bought 2 outfits from me. She was extremely kind and very patient with me. I appreciate her business and highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much for everything! :D
    8. Pewe bought me a wig from Leeke. Fast payment, great communication. Very recommended ^^
    9. I bought a migidoll cho from Pewe. She was willing to work with me and great with everything. I'm happy to have my new cho :)
    10. pewe purchased an OOAK Phantomdolls dress set from me, and I couldn't have asked for a better buyer! Her communication was friendly, her payment was prompt, and she let me know as soon as it had arrived. A fantastic transaction from start to finish - Thanks SO much!!!
    11. I bought from Pewe a soom Onyx-head. The communication was very friendly and my Head arrived very fast.
      Thank you so much!
    12. I bought a negligee outfit from Pewe and she was a delight to deal with, lovely friendly communication and she shipped the package immediately. Everything was perfect and I would love to do business with Pewe again, it was a pleasure to deal with her. Thank you so much Pewe.