1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Phantomwings86

Oct 6, 2013

1. I bought a minifee Yder head from her and it was perfect:) great transaction and super fast

2. Phantomwings sold me a minofee Soony and the transaction was very pleasant. She sent lots of pics, was very patient, and the doll arrived quickly, safely, and very well packaged with a surprise beautiful dress :) I'm very happy with her as a seller and would recommend her to do business with.

3. The easiest and nicest transaction I have ever experienced on DOA!! I purchased a Minifee Shushu head from PhantomWings and it went amazingly - she arrived super quickly and was packaged perfectly!! Thank you so much :D xx

4. Super positive feedback for PhantomWings!

They purchased a Fairyland Vampire Woosoo Sleeping head on a Moeline boy body from me on a short layaway.
      Payments were prompt and they paid off early.
      Communication was fantastic.
      And they let me know when it arrived safely to them.

I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to sell to and would happily do business with again! Thank you! :XD:

5. I sold @phantomwings86 a Volks SD17 School outfit. Overall, it was an excellent transaction! All communication was very fast and friendly. Payment sent immediately and I was notified as soon as the parcel arrived. I would welcome future transactions and recommend as a buyer to others. Thank you very much for a perfect transaction! Enjoy! :thumbup

6. Phantomwings86 purchased a pair of 12mm Soom eyes from me. They paid promptly and communication was perfect! I definitely recommend them as a buyer and would gladly do business with them again! Thank you! :)

7. Big shoutout to PhantomWings for being an incredible buyer. She voluntarily helped me with PayPal fees, kept timely communication, and let me know when the Soom Shoshon she purchased arrived. This transaction was flawless, and such a pleasure to complete.

8. phantomwings86 purchased a Luts head from me on layaway, which went smoothly! She paid in a timely fashion and was lovely to talk to throughout the transaction. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

9. Phantomwings86 purchased two sets of Leekeworld wig clip ons. Communication was perfect and they paid promptly. I’d definitely recommend them as a buyer.

10. phantomwings86 bought a wig from me. They were super friendly and made the payment promptly. They also have let me know when they received the item. The overall transaction is smooth and pleasant. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone:D:D:D

11. phantomwings86 bought a pair of MSD shoes from me. They were really friendly in messages and communicated promptly. I was also told when the package arrived! I'd definitely recommend anyone to do business with phantomwings86! :3nodding: