1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for phanuel

Oct 9, 2009

1. I bought an Elfdoll Doona from Phanuel and it was an easy transaction. Good communication and fast shipment. The doll was perfect and I'm very pleased with her. I would not hesitate to buy from her again. Thanks!

2. Great seller. Sold me a DIM Lloyd head for a great price. He came well packed and unharmed. Very fast communication, was really patient with all my requests, and shipped quickly too. Thank you for refunding me some of the shipping.

3. Bought a pair of rRabbit boots from Phanuel. The transaction was great! They were shipped promptly and arrived well packaged. I couldn't be happier. :)

4. Phanuel purchased an outfit from me. Paid promptly and let me know when it arrived. Excellent buyer, highly recommended! :]

5. I purchased a head from phanuel for a great price, I received it in record time and in perfect condition. Phanuel's communication was prompt, was all-around excellent to work with!

6. I bought a sd Doll Family A body from phanuel and its perfect. Great price, fast shipping, great communication. Everything was wrapped really well. Would buy from again for sure. Thank you so much!!

7. I bought a Ringdoll Kane head from Phanuel and the transaction was perfect! Quick and kind communication and shipping. A+++++ transaction! Would buy from them again!

8. I purchased a Souldoll outfit from phanuel. Great communication! Prompt shipping! I could not be happier. The outfit is beautiful.

Thank you for a fabulous transaction, phanuel. :D:aheartbea

9. Bought a Doll Chateau Stacy head with company faceup from phanuel, and shipping was wonderful! The head arrived in perfect shape, no rubs or anything on the faceup at all! Pristine!
      Fast shipping, excellent communication! Thank you so much!

10. POSITIVE
      I bought an Impldoll Star body from phanuel and the transaction was wonderful! Communication is fantastic and shipping was fast. The body got here quickly and in perfect shape. I would not hesitate to business with phanuel again!
      Thank you!

11. Purchased two pair of pants from Phanuel. Communication was super sweet and prompt. Items arrived super fast and very well packaged. She even included a gift which I adore. Would definitely buy from again.

12. I bought an Impldoll Jozo from phanuel, wonderful to work with, very helpful, and doll was in perfect condition. Would definitely buy from again :3nodding:

13. I purchased an OR-Doll Rio head from Nadine. Her communication was great and she sent me loads of extra photos. It was very nice of her to go through the trouble of taking those photos. Head was shipped out super fast and arrived very quickly in perfect condition. I would not hesitate to do another transaction with her.

Jay

14. I bought an Impldoll Bella head from phanuel. Perfect transaction, great communication & super-fast shipping. The head arrived safe and sound with all her paperwork and a little extra. Would definitely do business with phanuel any time! Thank you so much :D

15. I bought a Dikadoll Aqua head from phanuel.
      Phanuel was very nice, friendly, and quick to answer questions and to ship out the item. I definitely would be happy to deal with phanuel again. :)

16. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Phanuel is immensely professional in handling transactions with : timely and clear communication, understand and helpful, plus more.

Purchased an item in full which was shipped by the next business day. It arrived prompt, safe and sound!

17. POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR PHANUEL.
      I purchased a popo fanyin head from phanuel.
      the whole transaction was easy and pleasant.
      shipping was fast.
      I would certainly do business again with phanuel.

18. Positive feed back for phanuel, I highly recommend this seller! I bought an Illusion spirit Minos on layaway from phanuel and she is a nice, friendly seller to buy from c: he arrived safe, packaged very well, and very quickly! ^^ I recommend this seller, excellent transaction! C:

19. I bought Souldoll Gana(made in 2013) and received her 23th September 2019.

Beside packaging everything worked perfectly with phanuel. The communication was always prompt and clear. Paying was easy and the doll was mailed quickly after I payed via Paypal. Got a tracking code for the delivery too. I am thankful for getting her even though I wasn’t located in the preferred mailing area.

Only thing I am sad about my order is that the doll was not packaged as well as it could have been, and the doll got some minor damage in the delivery. The doll box itself was very well packed, with lots of bubble wrap around it. The doll inside of the box did not have any wrapping and it had a lot of space to move around. Face mask was not attached to cover the face up. The doll unfortunately got some chipping on some parts, but luckily nothing major.

20. phanuel sold me a DIM love body . Her communication was very prompt as well as her shipping. She sent them out as soon as I paid, and they arrived very safely packaged. Would definitely work with her again. Thank you!