1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Phaydra

Feb 22, 2009

1. If you wouldn't mind posting your opinion of my part in our transactions here, I would appreciate it, Thank you so much for your time and assistance. :)

2. phaydra recently purchased a tiny trike from me. she was a pleasure to work with! good communication, quick payment, an overall good experience with her. i highly recommend her as a buyer. :)

3. Phaydra bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package was received. A pleasure to do business with.

4. Another great transaction with Phaydra as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

5. Always a pleasure to do business with Phaydra as a buyer.

6. Phaydra bought two pair of shoes from me , smooth communication and quick payment , recommend

7. Phaydra bought a F65 Siean head from me. She was lovely to work with. Payment was sent exactly when she said, and communication was friendly and prompt. She also let me know when the head arrived to her. I would definitely recommend her as a buyer!