1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for phi-san! ^_^

Feb 5, 2010

1. Feedback for transactions with me go here... thank you :D

2. No longer use the eBay account that was posted here. If you would like other feedback sources (Mercari, Kei Market, Lace Market, etc) let me know.

#2 phi-san, Feb 8, 2010
      Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    3. phi-san bought a B&G boy's top from me. She paid quickly and was fantastic to work with. Awesome transaction. Thank you.

4. I sold an Angel of Dream -Chen- head to phi-san. She paid quickly and kept in contact. The whole transaction was perfect~ Thank you :D

5. phi-san commissioned a face-up from me. She let me know exactly what she wanted and was wonderful to work with. I highly recommend her and would definitely work with her again. Thank you so much! <3

6. Phi-san bought a DZ Mo from me! Great and friendly communication, patient, and fast payment! A great transaction! Great buyer ^.^!

7. @phi-san bought a Crobi wig from me. They were polite in their messages, quick to pay and kindly let me know when the wig had arrived safely. Thank you for a quick and pleasant transaction! :thumbup

8. I bought a Dream of Doll Tender Bee-A
      from phi-san great comcuncation, smooth easy transcation, doll arrived safely packaged with fast shipping. It was a pleasure
      will sell/buy from this seller in the future. Highly recommanded thank you so much!

9. phi-san bought a SOOM R. Afi from me and she was a great buyer. The transaction was smooth and easy. Communication was great. I was very pleased to do business with her :)

Thank you, phi-san!

10. Phi-San bought a hybrid Soom Winnie Dee that I made to be like a wolf girl. Great buyer, paid on time as she said she would, good communication :) A pleasure to do business with <3

11. I sold two SD sized dolls to Phi-san over the course of the last couple months. Phi has been an absolute gem to work with! All payments were made promptly and one of them was even early! Phi had a very fair layaway plan that I agreed to and the contact/communication was flawless throughout. Phi let me know when the boys arrived, their condition, and has been so incredibly kind and wonderful. I would 1000% recommend Phi as a buyer, very trustworthy and an overall pleasure!

Thank you for giving both of the boys a new home, I know theyll be very happy with you Phi! :love

12. I sold a Luts KDF Winter 15 head to phi-san. They paid quickly and kept in contact. The whole transaction was perfect! Thank you! <3

13. phi-san bought a Volks Rinon head from me and the transaction was smooth as silk, even with a short layaway. All communications were prompt, friendly, and professional. I would absolutely do business with them again in the future!

14. I bought a Magical Michael from this user, and the transaction literally could not have gone smoother! Excellent seller. Definitely recommended!

15. PERFECT!:3nodding:
      I purchased Dikadoll Miriam from phi-san who always communicated in a timely manner and kept me updated. When the doll arrived (today) I was very pleased with how beautiful she is! She is perfect for my purpose as one of a pair of twins. The doll and her original box and COA have been very well maintained; the doll's limbs, body and head were well protected with bubble wrap and the doll box with its contents was further protected by an outer shipping carton.
      Thank you, phi-san!

16. phi-san adopted Volks SDM Mamu on layaway. PERFECT BUYER! phi-san is everything you can wish for in a buyer. Thank you so much for such a pleasant layaway experience!

17. Phi-san bought ringdoll andy on layway. All payments has been complited in time and comunicating was wery pleasent.
      Doll was on the way for more than 2 months cause of Covid19 situation, but Phi was very patient. As a conclusion Phi-san is A+++ buyer

18. Phi-san bought a Ringdoll Ao Oni off me and is everything you could ever want from a buyer: prompt payment, pleasant correspondence. Pleasure to do business with~

Thank you :love

19. Traded my Ramcube Diz head for her Ringdoll body. All the items were well packed and held up well despite the postal service being on the slow side (thanks for choosing a sturdy box!).

Overall phi-san was super pleasant to do this trade with and would recommend in the future too!