1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Phoenix73182

Oct 26, 2007

1. I bought the Notdoll Aletheia head from Phoenix. Everythig was very easy - fast communication, good packaging, shipment with tracking. Thanks.

2. Phoenix bought a Unidoll Jace head from me. She paid very quickly & let me know as soon as he had arrived. She a great person to deal with.

Thanks Stacy :chocoberry

3. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

4. Phoenix bought an NS Juri A 2007 head and eyes from me. It was a super quick and easy transaction. She was the perfect buyer!

5. Phoenix commissioned me for two faceups. she was a pleasure to deal with and very patient too when the weather decided to be horrible. Thank you!!!

6. Phoenix73182 sold me a WS Resinsoul body and was great to deal with. Thanks so much!

7. Purchased a BBB Sprite Head from Phoenix 73182 and it arrived epicly fast and I'm super happy with the head. Communication was great would gladly buy from her again! A+

8. Phoenix bought a coat and dress from our last update. Wonderful repeat buyer and we thank you.

9. I just purchased A Sleeping MiniFee Lishe head from Phoenix73182 , Communication was quick and excellent she shipped the item out when she said she would and arrived today very well packaged and safe and sound (shipped out Monday arrived today Wednesday)

Would defiantly buy from again

10. Agreed to sell me her Lishe head, but then backed out after I paid the invoice I was sent. I seemed like "a problem transaction" despite one positive feedback here on DoA and multiple feedback on other sites, with no negatives. No other explanation was given. I was given a refund, however.

Not too pleased.

11. Your lack of feedback on DoA, to me that is the only feedback that matters, and the fact that you initially told me you couldn't pay the layaway in time, made me have second thoughts and wonder if you could even pay for the head. I did not want any issues down the road because you could not pay. This is why I issued you the refund.

12. I participated in Phoenix73182's Alice's Collection GO. She kept us constantly up to date and everything I got everything really quickly. Would definitely join another GO in the future! Thanks!

13. I also participated in the Alice's Collections GO Phoenix73182 ran. She was excellent with communication and ran the GO with professionalism and efficiency. All payments were well laid out and she always responded to messages promptly. I would love to join another GO with her as leader!

Thanks!

14. Participated in the Alice's Collections Go Phoenix73182 hosted. She did a great job with communication and keeping up-to-date with the order information (from company too). Shipping from her to me was super fast. She was great to work with. Won't hesitate to participate in another GO she hosts - or any other sales from her.

Thanks so much!

15. Just sold my Unidoll Jace head to Pheonix. She was prompt, polite and a pleasure to do business with. I would definitely do business with her again.

16. Phoenix sold me a hybrid Bobobie male body, for an outstandingly good price. She wrapped and packaged the parts very professionally, with great care. I received the box extremely quickly. I am very happy with my dealing with Phoenix and would highly recommend her as a trading partner on DoA.

17. Phoenix commissioned me to paint two of her dolls and she was a pleasure to work with. Provided concise and clear directions of what she wanted, and was always quick to respond to queries. Great experience. :)

18. Phoenix bought a head from me on layaway - communication & payments were all good :3 Great buyer!

19. Phoenix bought a Leeke wig from me; she paid quickly and was friendly and prompt in her PMs. Would highly recommend dealing with her. Thanks!

20. I purchased an MSD size rosary from Phoenix73182 recently. Communication with her was wonderful, she shipped my item quickly, and I would do business with her again in a heartbeat!