1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Phoenix73182

Oct 26, 2007

1. Excellent transaction with Phoenix73182!

She bought a Cancan SD wig from me: Fast payment, friendly communication throughout.

I recommend this buyer.

Thank you! It's been a pleasure! :)

2. Bought a Unidoll Jace head from Phoenix72182 and was extremely happy with every aspect of our transaction. The seller provided superior, friendly service everywhere it counts, including fast shipping, clear, timely communications and careful packaging. Would definitely deal with her agian - Thanks!

3. I bought a Dollzone Shoyo from Stacy/Phoenix73182 and she was wonderful, friendly, helpful, fast... She mailed the doll the very next day with some very cute goodies and very careful attention to making sure everything was securely wrapped and protected. I would definitely buy from her again and recommend her as an awesome seller!

4. Stacy/Phoenix73182 participated in my Happy Camille Group Order, was a pleasure to deal with, paid fast, great communication and very patient with the looooong wait from HC!

Highly recommended! ^__^ thank you!!!

5. Did a trade some SD pants of min efor one of her Sd roserys. everything was fine and dandy

6. I bought a pair of jointed hands from Phoenix73182 and they were shipped out quickly and arrived very carefully packaged! Phoenix73182 was such a pleasure, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Phoenix73182 again!

7. Positive. I sold her a pair of silicone eyes and she was very quick to respond and pay as well as very polite.

8. I joined Phoenix73182's Ario split. Everything went very well. She has great communication, precise timing and is very friendly. I'd join another split with her anytime.

9. I participated in a Soom Ario split that phoenix73182 hosted. The whole thing went smoothly. Communication was prompt, and after I paid shipping, my package was in the mail the next day! Thanks so much phoenix73182 for hosting the split! I look forward to splitting with you in the future! :) Thanks!

10. I participated in a SOOM Ario split that Phoenix73182 hosted. The whole thing went smoothly and the status of our order was updated frequently. Once the order had arrived, shipping to me was very quick. Thanks.

11. I recently participated in Phoenix73182's Ario split for the outfit. She ran the split flawlessly and kept us updated on the order. Item was shipped in a timely manner and arrived in perfect condition. Would recommend, thank you so much!

12. I am very pleased to have met Phoenix73182.

This was a five star * * * * * transaction for me.

I will enjoy the doll, Luts Delf EL, and the extras she sent along with him. She offered helpful links to some things I will need, which was also a bonus. I feel I gained a beautiful doll and a new friend in this transaction.

Everything was carefully packed and shipped quickly. I hope we will stay in touch and have future transactions between us.

13. Phoenix73182 was kind enough to let me join her split for the Soom Obsidius, for the head she wouldn't be using. Everything about the transaction was perfect from start to finish, and she's an awesome packer to boot! :) Highly recommended.

14. Phoenix73182 purchased a Lati Chaim ltd outfit from me. She sent her info quickly, and once we figured out that it would fit on a Super Gem, she paid quickly too. :)
      It was a great transaction!
      Thanks, Phoenix73182! :D

15. I purchased Ligaya from Phoenix73182 w/layaway The transaction went very smooth,she contacted me throughout and shipped quickly. Many Thanks!!

16. I commissioned a MSD rosary from Phoenix73182. Great communication, she packed the rosaries nicely & I love them! She does awesome work. I got a puki size rosary free of charge. Highly recommended, thank you!

17. We just finished a trade for necklaces. I'm very pleased with Phoenix73182! She was friendly to deal with, and shipped super fast! The Rosary is gorgeous, thanks again! I'll be coming back in the future~

18. Yet another great trade with Phoenix. This time some cross charms for a Rosary. Again, she was super nice and shipped quickly. The Rosary is as beautiful as the first, and she even included a gift. Thanks again!

19. Phoenix73182 participated in the Secret Santa 2011 swap that I ran. She sent her gift on time and did a great job as a swap partner :)

20. Phoenix73182 allowed me to buy her Soom Obsidius on layaway. This was a great transaction - fast friendly communication, quick shipping with careful packaging, and extras I wasn't expecting. Thanks so much!