1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Phoenix_kaji

Oct 7, 2006

1. Another great transaction :)

Phoenix_kaji bought some eyes from me again and it was yet another perfect transaction! Fast payment and great communication as always! Thank you! ^___^

2. I sold a Ringdoll Shao on layaway to Pheonix_kaji and it was a perfect transaction, with quick, friendly communication, timely updates and payments... the most awesome buyer one can hope for! :chocoberry

3. Sold a wig to Pheonix_kaji. Wonderful transaction. Fast with payment, great with communication.

Thanks again!

4. Phoenix_kaji bought a doll from me on a short layaway. Communication was wonderful and he sent his payments in promptly. I would do business with him again in a heart beat. Thanks so much!

5. John bought my DIM Ace on layaway. He made all of the payments promptly and let me know when the doll arrived. Would definitely do business with him again! ^_^

6. What else can I say about, Phoenix_kaji?!? Love this guy! He's been a great member of several of my GO's, and my recent Iple one was no different. He'll always be welcome in any of my transactions :)

7. John commissioned me for a pair of wings and I have to say he was a prince to work with!
      He gave me a detailed description, found references for what he wanted and we worked back and forth to create a final pair of angel wings for his BJD. He was amazing to work with, easy going and knew how to get across what he was looking for and made it very easy to deliver a finished product.

He was incredibly understanding when the USPS absolutely mauled the box that I sent, giving me photos of both the box and the damage done to the wings. I was more than happy to offer such a great customer a second pair of wings; complete with reinforced box, stickers and extras to fix the first pair. There seems to be some issue with USPS and he recommended some other shipping methods after the second box also received some damage to it.

In summary: He is incredible with communication, quick with payments and deposits, understanding and more than willing to offer advice. I would recommend him to anyone anywhere!

8. I sold a pair of Iplehouse old YID girl feet to John and I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant transaction. Very friendly communication and let me know when the feet arrived. Thank you again, John!!

9. Phoenix_kaji recently purchased from me 2 pairs of urethane eyes (droprop & ED milky 24). Great communication, quick payment, and very friendly; he is an absolute pleasure to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Thank you so much!

10. I hosted a split order for John and myself for an LS evNP Michelle (he got the head, I got the body). It was the first time I'd ever hosted a split and he was great to work with - very pleasant to chat with. PMs were answered within 24-48 hours and all payments were made in a timely manner (us my 24 hours or so, often the same day.)

I would definitely work with him again.

11. I recently sold a pair of Gumdrops eyes to phoenix_kaji, and he was a wonderful buyer! He paid very quickly, was friendly and easy to communicate with, and let me know when he'd received them. Thanks so much! :)

12. John bought a pair of eyes off me and it was perfectly smooth transaction. He paid promptly, and communication was great. He also kindly let me know when the eyes arrived. Would not hesitate to do business again. Thanks John!

13. phoenix_kaji is a great buyer and I'm always happy to hear from him. This time he bought a pair of eyes from me and the transaction was easy and pleasant, as expected.

14. Phoenix_kaji bought a MSD sized wooden bed from me! He was very nice, paid quickly and updated me when the bed arrived. Thank you so much!!!

15. I sold a pair of custom Aisu2 urethane eyes to Phoenix_kaji . I recommend him as buyer, payment was prompt and he was very patient, kind and even told me when he got the package~ I'm very pleased with the whole transaction. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

16. Phoenix_kaji participated in my 2079Realms GO. Payment and communication was prompt and I was notified when the items arrived. Thanks!!

17. Purchased a pair of Iplehouse SID pants from me. Flawless transaction from start to finish, great buyer! Thanks again!

18. I sold a wig to Phoenix_kaji, it was a perfect transaction thanks!

19. Phoenix_kaji continues, unsurprisingly, to be an excellent person all around. He bought a Volks SD13 body from me on layaway and his communications are friendly, clear and easygoing and his payments are unfailingly prompt. Since I was gong to see him at a meetup anyway, I brought him the body ahead of his second layaway payment because I trust him completely. He's an asset to both our local bjd community and to the online community. Thank you!

20. Phoenix_kaji bought a soom amber from me. very great communications really good buyer thank you very much:)