1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PhuongNguyen

Jan 13, 2016

1. @Phuong Nguyen offered to trade with me for my Luts General in Dark Warriors Regen. We were able to decide on trading Regen for Volks Date Masamune. Phuong Nguyen was very easy to work with on trade terms and always had friendly communication. I was informed that Regen arrived safely. It was a very good experience and I'd be happy to do business again anytime! :hug: Thank you!

2. I just had an absolute flawless transaction with PhuongNguyen. I bought a Pavilion Lion head with a Soom Obsidius body on short Layaway and we kept in touch the whole time. She was very kind and helpful in all messages and shipped my boy right after my last payment. The box arrived lightening fast and the doll was super safely wrapped. I'm very pleased with the whole transaction and would do business with her everytime again <3

3. Purcashed a doll from PhuongNguyen, who is very prompt with communication and shipping. PhuongNguyen also included a few gifts, which was a nice bonus. Thanks!

:pcake

4. PhuongNguyen sold me a Volks SD Lieselotte 1st head and I am very happy to receive this lovely doll. From beginning to complete the transaction, great communication, helpful and very friendly. A great seller. Thank you very much!

5. Phuong nguyen bought a soseo ver.holy head from me. Communication was great. Fast response and pay. Thank you!

6. I bought Soom Hyperon from Phuong Nguyen. It is a great seller!
      She supported me in my long waiting and all the time was on communication. Doll was packaged very well.
      Thank you very much for the boy and gifts, dear - it was unexpected and nice :aheartbea

7. I just finished a wonderful trade with PhuongNguyen -- my 63cm Popodoll body plus a little money, for her WS Volks MSD F-18 girl. Communication was very prompt and friendly, shipping was super-fast, and PhuongNguyen included a whole wardrobe of wigs and cute dresses for F-18 -- so kind and generous! I'm delighted with my adorable new girl, and with my fabulous trade partner PhuongNguyen!

8. Sold a Volks Rigel to Phuong Nguyen. The transaction was very steady without any problems. She is very fast with her payments and is very patient. It was a pleasure working with her and thank you for your purchase!!

Reitsuki

9. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

What a wonderful experience! I saw a WTB on the MP and approached Phuong with my offer. She agreed, all went super fast and extremely well! Friendly buyer, could not have asked for a better transaction! Thanks so much for giving the Douglas Winchester head a good home! I highly recommend Phuong Nguyen as a transaction partner! <3

10. Phuong Nguyen bought a Volks Ryoya head from me. She is extremely friendly and paid very quickly. she let me know when he arrived and everything went so smooth. I definitely recommend her, she is wonderful to do business with and to talk with! <3

11. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I purchased a Doll Leaves 60cm boy body from Phuong Nguyen, and it was a great transaction. Phuong was friendly and helpful, and was quick to answer all of my questions. She shipped the doll body out very quickly and it arrived in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Thank you!

I would buy again from Phuong Nguyen without hesitation. A+++

12. Another excellent transaction with Phuong Nguyen. I bought her Volks Rigel and everything went so well. She offered me shipping deals for paying quickly, is very fast and kind with communication and packed him well. Everything went perfect once again. Thank you so much and I look forward to doing business with you again too! <3

13. I did a trade/commission with Phuong and had a perfect transaction. We initially began when I purchased a head from Phuong and paid half the amount. It was agreed that the remaining half would be covered by a faceup commission trade. She sent two heads to me afterwards, and I painted them both and returned them. It was definitely a long transaction, but it was executed perfectly because of Phuong's communication and excellent business skills. I appreciated working with her and would happily do business with her again!

14. PHuongNguyen bought an IOS Osiris head from me and paid on time and was great to deal with! Thank you!

15. I bought a gorgeous Volks Hijikata head from PhuongNguyen. :) The transaction was great from start to finish. They were very patient when I was having a bit of trouble with my Paypal, and they always replied promptly to messages. Shipping was quick and the head was securely packaged. Highly recommended and I will not hesitate to transact with them again. Thank you! <3

16. PhuongNguyen bought an Infiniti Doll SID Alex doll's head from me, and it was a very good and positive transaction.

PhuongNguyen communicated very well, was friendly, paid quickly, and was kind and patient, when I had to take an extra day to ship out the parcel.

Thank you for a good transaction!

17. PhuongNguyen purchased my White Luster Sylva. Communication was excellent, she paid very fast. Perfect transaction! She stayed in contact through the transaction and let me know when he arrived.
      Thanks! ♥

18. Very fast payment and very patient buyer. Thank you! Happy to see Shirou goes to a happy home.

19. Phuong Nguyen bought a pair of Aisu/Dollbackery eyes from me. It was a very pleasant deal. She was friendly and polite, payment was prompt ^^

20. Sold a Volks SD17 Williams head to Phuong Nguyen! The transaction was very smooth, communication was great and they are a very patient buyer. Would be happy to work with again, thank you!