1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PhuongNguyen

Jan 13, 2016

1. I bought a Winterrain Yinho on Crobidoll R-Line body from this user. She was very kind throughout the whole transaction, and understanding of the fact that I'm new to the secondhand market. She sent along with him several unexpected gifts that I really appreciated as well! The doll sold to me is very beautiful.

A very positive transaction!

2. I bought a Napidoll Carol from Phuong Nguyen. She is really nice and always quick to respond. Carol arrived in very good condition and came with many outfits and wigs. Thanks again!

3. I bought a Yi-Cen Douglas Winchester head on Dollshe body from Phuong Nguyen and I'm very happy with the whole transaction. Great communication and super fast shipping with the doll well wrapped. It arrived safe and sound and I cannot be happier. Thank you!

4. Traded a pair of eyes for a SD13 hoodie. Perfect transaction. Great communication and shipped when promised. Excellent trade partner.
      Thanks so much! :D

5. I bought a modified Volks Narasaki head from Phuong... It was shipped quickly and arrived well packed and exactly as described. An excellent transaction all-around. ^_^

6. I bought 2 MSD Alice in Wonderland dress from Phuong. They were shipped quickly and arrived well packed, exactly as described, and two gifts were also included!Communication was prompt and friendly as well; a perfect transaction from beginning to end. Thank you so much!

7. ☆ Positive feedback! ☆

I purchased a Little Monica outfit from Phuong. It was easy to write back and forth, the package was shipped quickly and arrived to me without problem. I'm very happy with the outfit and service, thank you!

8. Bought Volks Genji from Phuong Nguyen, very nice and great communication. Thanks so much!

9. I bought a FeerieAtelierDoll outfit, great communication, super nice seller! Thank you!

10. I bought a Volks Reisner Head from PhuongNguyen and then I made my wish come true! THANK YOU for having offered a layaway.
      The communication was nice and quick, fast shipping and perfectly packed!
      Thank you so much, highly recommended.

11. I purchased a Volks Shinn from Phuong Nguyen. Shipped very quickly and I am so happy with this sweet baby! Thank you so much for selling to me!

12. POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      Purchased volks renee on layaway. Everything was perfect. Shipping was extremely fast and communication was exelent. A++++++ transaction. Thank you.

13. I bought a Volks SD F-38 head from PhuongNguyen, and the were great. Quick and friendly communication. They shipped when they promised and the head came well packed. There was a small chip on the headcap that had not been mentioned, but when I told them about it they were happy to offer a small refund and quickly have the situation resolved. I would happily buy from them again, and recommend them as a seller. Thank you very much for F38 and for the smooth transaction.

14. I bought Little Monica Kliff head from PhuongNguyen. She was a pleasure to deal with, good communication, and she even gave me a wig and eyes as an apology for not being able to ship him on the day she told me she will. She shipped him the next day. He arrived in a timely manner and he is just as described. Will definitely buy from her again.

15. I bought Freedom Teller smoking agent blazer vest from Phuong Nguyen. Item shipped out fast and arrived in perfect condition. Phuong is also keep great communication with me. Will do business again highly recommend Phuong Nguyen.
      :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

16. Bought a Volks F-31 head from Phuong Nguyen. It arrived quickly and safely. Good seller, happy to do business with.

17. positive:

I bought a Volks Date Masamune head from PhuongNguyen. the head was well wrapped and just everything was well done.

very friendly, would do business again. :)

18. *Positive feedback!*
      I bought PhuongNguyen's Volks SD17 Hijikata head and this transaction couldn't of been more perfect. Highly recommended as a seller. Excellent communication, smooth transaction, and the head arrived so fast! Packaged excellently and very safely, the head was just as pictured and described in the photos/listing. Thank you so much! :)

19. *Positive Feedback*
      I am so sorry for the late feedback!:sweat:sweat
      I thought I had left it *_*
      I bought a Dreaming Doll body from PhuongNguyen in December last year, in 2019.
      Communication was very good, she answered all my questions, and shipped the body in good time. The body arrived safely and in good condition.
      Thank you! :)

20. PhuongNguyen bought soom Xenos from me, very nice and polite. Paid fast, and let me know after the arrival. Thank you!