1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Phyllia

Feb 2, 2010

1. Please leave your feedback about any transactions with me here.
      Thank you!:)

2. = 3= i *** late~
      phyllia made up for my dolls several times.

i love her make-up

3. my friend's milk was made up by her~
      very lovely~
      =333=

4. I made a commission to Phyllia recently.
      She's been nice in every detials and always gave me prompt information about the face-up.
      The package arrived my place safe and sound. Most importantly, Phyllia's work is delicate and flawless.
      It's an overall pleasure commission to me in every aspect.

Thank you Phyllia! :)

5. Phyllia did the face-up on my Volks YoSD Remi. It was a very pleasant transaction - great communication, received the head within the specified time-frame.
      Most importantly, she did an awesome job! My Remi looks exactly how I wanted her.

Phyllia is a very talented artist, and I would recommend her to anyone! :)

Thank you very much!

6. i have commissionned Phyllia ! Great Job ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love my doll now :)

thx
      aishi'

7. I really recommend phyllia !
      she does a proffesional job on your doll !
      and she is a very sweet person !
      there were no problems during the whole process including payment and shipping >w< !

8. Phyllia did the most wonderful faceup on my PW Sky and Skiya!! Her work is so delicate and she followed my instructions to the letter! I highly recommend her. I will be posting pics soon for all to see. Thank you so much, Phyllia!

9. Phyllia is awesome make-up artist. I needed to wait a little more time because she was
      sick, but her make-ups are worth it. Shipping was fast and safe.
      Her work is true masterpiece.
      Thank you again!

10. I sent two dolls to Phyllia and it was the best choice I made! I love their new faceup, I will surely send her other dolls! thanks, Phyllia and congrats on your amazing job!

11. Comissioned Phyllia for a faceup. Transaction went well even though it took longer because of her falling ill, the head was sent back packaged very well and quickly, thank you.

12. Commissioned Phyllia for Souldoll Chantal and the details are wonderful! Took a little longer than expected due to illness but I did receive her packaged very well. Face up is very gorgeous!

13. The face up is very wonderful and professional. Reccomend!!
      Although, it took longer time because she sick but she have response all of my questions and the package was send with safety.
      Phyllia is very nice person. I hope I will do commission with her again.

14. I commisioned Phyllia for a face-up for my boy (IOS Gin).
      She was very attentive and caring, friendly and easy in communication. Also she painted exactly what I need and want, the result is really perfect! The parcel was packed very well and arrived safely.
      I'm very glad that I commissioned her and I strongly recommend her^^

15. Phyllia did the face-up on my two unoa face plates. She also modded the eyes open of the sleeping one. She did a fantastic job! They are both lovely! There was a little lost communication for a while there, but everything was sorted out. ^_^ Thanks so much, Phyllia!

16. I commissioned Phyllia to do a face-up on my mnf Marcia. She became ill during the process of painting, so it took longer than usual, but once she recovered she was great with communication and sent him out promptly. He came well packed and her work is fabulous. I love him.

Thank you~

17. I comissioned phyllya for a make up for my little one some months ago and i got impressed about the results. My little boy got an impressive make up ^^ . I had to wait for a lot of months so i could see him finally with his new faceup ( from march to october ) but it worth it. She wrapped carefully my little one before she sent him to me so he coudln't take any damage during his travel to my home and arrived in perfect condition ^^.
      Thank you so much sweetie for everything !!

18. I commissioned Phyllia to do face-up my volks school c . She replied every questions so kind and sweet. ^^
      She did wonderful job!! My girl face-up's really perfect. Package was packed very well.
      I will commission her again. Strongly recommend her! ^^

19. Phyllia painted my SchC ^^ I'm in love with my doll's new face ! Amazing work!!
      Thank you very much!! :D

20. I commissioned Phyllia for painting two heads and little hooves blushing. She was amazing!
      Great conversation, fast and safe shipping, STUNNING works. Even if I wanted to find some flaw there is nothing to tall about. Particularly, I want to note her works quality - every eyelash is perfectly thin and firm, moles are amazing and the RIGHT places, cheek blush is perfect, too. I just can't stop staring at the dolls with a stupid grin. ^^

Highly recommended artist!