1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Phynix

Apr 9, 2008

1. So this would be my feedback thread! Thanks for giving and leaving it!

2. Sold a wig to Phynix, fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^ v

3. Phynix bought a newbie pack from me and paid right away. Wonderful buyer! please enjoy ^_^

4. Phynix was nice enough to make my boy's a pair of cat ears, free of charge. Friendly, helpful, and included a very cute tail and hello-kitty card in the package. xD
      Thanks again Phynix~

5. Sold Phynix an Abio Angel Yi head. Great communication, fast payment and all over a fantastic buyer

6. Eeep. Should have done this sooner!

I did two face-ups for Phynix, She gave me good references and payed promptly.

Overall, I'd love to do business with her again in the future :3.

7. Sold a wig to Phynix. She was pleasant througout the transaction, easy to get a hold of and to communicate with. It was a lovely experience overall, and I'd definite sell to her again. ^__^

8. Phynix bought a SD Skateboard for me, Paid SUPER QUICK, & communication was awsome! Highly recommended here in the Marketplace!!! :) Enjoy!:)

9. I just finished another face-up for Phynix, She was a dear to deal with and was very helpful in letting me know what she wanted.

I would definitely do business again!

10. Phynix bought an SD Fer. Dress, petticoat, choker and sleeves. Friendly and fun to talk to, very good communication, zippy fast payment.
      Thank-you! :)

11. Phynix participated in a GO with me fro Dollmore, and was a pleasure to work with

12. Great transaction with Phynix from whom I purchased a Yrie. Shipping was very fast (even with a sick daughter) and communication was excellent. A perfect seller. Thank you!!

13. I sold a Dolkot Junior Yuna to Phynix in a successful (if frustrating, due to UPS and the never-ending fees they tacked on both ends) transaction. She was a joy to work with, and paid promptly. I would definitely participate in a transaction with her again.

14. Bought a pair of alk eyes from Phynix, communication was super fast, and arrived with in a week in perfect shape! Thank you

15. Purchased Alk outfit and wig from Phynix, everything from communication to shipping went wonderfully. Thank you!

16. Purchased Alk wings from Phynix. Communication was great, shipping was quick and everything arrived packaged well. Thank you!

17. Bought the Alk talons from Phynix.
      Everything was splendid and she let me do a short layaway <333
      Would def do business with her again

18. Purchased Soom Alk head from Phynix.
      Communication was excellent and shipping was fast.
      Thank you for such a smooth transaction!
      Take care.

19. I bought some jelly bracelets from Phynix that she made herself. Well-made and very affordable ^_^ Excellent communication and quick shipping.

20. I bought a Soom Alk Body from Phynix. Quick shipping and all worked smooth. Thank you very much!