1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pianissimo

Apr 1, 2007

1. I bought a Blue Fairy Tiny Fairy Xiao girl from this member,
      comminucation was verry clear.
      and the doll was shipped verry fast.
      this is a great seller.
      and I am verry happy with the doll she sold me.

2. i never realised you started a feedback thread. well i had tons of dealings with Marina i bought dolls from her and also sold my dresses to her and she is amazing to deal with. i can recommend her to anyone without any hesitation :daisy

3. I sold Pianissimo my Unoa, and it was such a perfect transaction.
      Perfect communication, very quick payment, all was just perfect :D

She didn't scare about dealing with a french person, and it was appreciated !

Highly recommanded !

4. I bought a zaoll luv from Marina on layaway, and it couldn't have been a smoother transaction. The doll was in immaculate condition, and very carefully wrapped. Marina was kind enough to swap out her default wig for one from the pictures, and include another one free for me! Marina posted her out when she said she would, and by the method stated but without charge (which was very much appreciated). Communication was great, and Marina is such a lovely person to deal with. I am thrilled with the doll, and i would happily reccommend Marina to anyone! Thanks again!

5. Pianissimo is a great buyer! Very fast payment, excellent communication, couldn't ask for a nicer transaction. :) Thanks so much!

6. Pianissimo donated a doll part to me (!!!!!!!!) and was on top of everything. She's a pleasure to communicate with, and when she accidentally sent me the wrong tracking number she immediately gave me the new one. Not only did she donate a doll part to me, she provided for everything-- shipping materials, shipping, and tracking. I am floored by her generosity. Thank you, Pianissimo!

7. I just recently sold a doll to pianissimo and she is an extremely prompt and wonderful buyer!
      She trusted and put up with me (first time seller) and was fast and excellent with communication, not to mention her sweetness!
      In short; prompt payment, superb communication and entirely lovely! Very highly recommended!
      This was the best first experience I could have as a first time seller, truly thank you~!

8. I had a great transaction with Pianissimo. She shipped really quickly, packing was amazing and communication was great. I would highly recommend her as a seller and would not hesitate to do business with her again.

9. I had a great transaction with Pianissimo
      quick payment & great communication!
      she was kind enough to let me know when she got a doll.
      wonderful buyer! highly recommend!!
      it was a great pleasure to deal with this nice person!!!
      Thanks so much!!!!!! *^_^*

10. Dear Pianissimo owns an adorable little girl whose feet were just a bit too big not many shoes in this world would ever fit her..I'm glad to have come to her assistance!~<3
      Definitely recommend Pianissimo as a person to deal with,I had a lovely transaction and great communication!^ ^
      I hope it's more like "I love her 'cause she's got big feet!" now ...^ ^
      hee-hee...

11. Pianissimo purchased an Unoa L-Bi from me, and was super sweet to work with. She responded very quickly to my PMs; paid when she said she would; and was always, always friendly. I would happily deal with her again, because she is a wonderful person. Thanks, so much~

12. I bought a doll from Pianissimo. She was really nice and let me pay on layaway. After she received the last payment she sent the doll really fast (and it arrived extremely fast!!!), everything was very well packaged.

I highly recommand her for any kind of transaction. Thank you so much!! :daisy

13. I bought a lovely dress from Pianissimo! All perfect, thank you so much ^^ A +++

14. pianissimo sent me her Unoa stand! Thank you!!!! :aheartbea

15. Lovely buyer!

Very friendly and attentive (always replies to PMs quickly and thoroughly.)

Paid very quckly too (always a plus XD)

Thanks again!

16. I sold some unoa items to Pianissimo. Very understandable and delightful to communicate with!
      HIGHLY reliable, recommend to everybody!
      Thanks again!

17. Pianissimo bought 2 pair of Unoa shoes from me, paid fast, and let me know when they arrived which I really appreciate! Thanks for the great transaction! :D

18. I purchased a CP BW body from Pianissimo. The body was in excellent shape and packed very well. The communication was very friendly and last but not least - shipping was fast like a lightning. It was such a smooth transaction.
      I'm very pleased! Thanks Marina!

19. Pianissimo bought a wig from me and was fast to pay and incredibly helpful when the shipping was more than I first thought it would be. Thank you for a smooth and polite transaction. Highly recommended.

20. :D Pianissimo is wonderful ! :aheartbea

She has given a wonderful new home to two of my much-loved dolls. The whole transaction was an absolute pleasure and it is a joy to know that dolls I have been so fond of will be truly appreciated in their new environment.

Thank you so much for being wonderful !

:aheartbeaJaxa:aninja: