1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pianissimo

Apr 1, 2007

1. Pianissimo ordered some clothes from me and was great to deal with and extremely nice! :D Thanks hon!

2. :)A really amazing seller. I brought a beautiful "fullset" doll from pianissimo. It was exactly as she had described and it arrived the day after my payment went through, perfectly packed to ensure that it arrived safe and sound.

Communication was excellent and very speedy and Pianissimo was kind enough to refund the difference when the postage was less than anticipated. The transaction was hasslefree and very pleasant. Pianissimo was friendly and considerate throughout.

Highly reccomended!!!

3. Marina bought some unoa shoes from me and it was a perfect transaction ! Great communication and fast payment. Thank you !

4. I just bought one of the most beautiful dolls I've ever seen from Marina, her F28 girl. Not only was it a delight to exchange PMs and e-mails with Marina (as always), but she was very kind about arranging a payment plan, packed the lovely doll like fragile glass, and shipped it as fast as lightning, with some lovely extras included. I wish I had more excuses to buy from and sell to Marina--she's THE best! :aangel:

5. Pianissimo bought a dollheart fer from me, paid almost instantly and was lovely to deal with throughout, many thanks and I hope we can deal with eachother again some day! :)

6. I sold a Mio jacket to pianissimo. She paid super quick, and was very pleasant to deal with, as always. ;) I would gladly sell to or buy from her again. Many thanks! <333

7. i sold a SD10 girl body to Pianissimo. it is really a pleasant transaction with her. she was very polite and sweet in her every messegs. fast payment and kindly inform the package arrived. i highly commend her~~^ ^

8. pianissimo purchased a Volks chair from me and is a perfect buyer! Friendly and quick response to messages, immediate payment. Lovely and wonderful, thank you!

9. I sold Pianissimo few unoa clothesand she was a delight. Rapid payment and she let me know as soon as it arrived. Excelent communication! She is lovely! Thanks so much!!!

10. Marina bought a doll from me and she is wonderful to deal with.
      Fast payment and excellent communication. Highly recommended
      Thanks for buying from me Marina :)
      Kaye

11. Sold her some Mio pants, and she was a pleasure to deal with and paid right away :)

Thanks!

12. Sold a pair of mio jeans to pianissimo.
      Great communication throughout and she paid very quickly.
      A+ buyer :)

Thank you~ Hehe~ Enjoy the jeans ^____^

13. OMG!
      Pianissimo is so wonderful!
      I purchased a beautiful Black Pabianne from her.
      She was very helpful and friendly .
      The dolly was packed securely and shipped fast and is so lovely as described.
      Thank you so much!

14. SUPER!
      Pianissimo has purchased two dolls from me & it was such a pleasure to do both transactions with her. She was fast to pay - great with communications & such a nice person to talk with. Thank you....sorry I didn't post this sooner!

15. wonderful buyer - perfect in every way. thanks!

16. Perfect buyer, thank you so much for the pleasant transaction ^__^

17. I sold a doll to pianissimi, she was nice all the way, paid extra fast and the communication was great, highly recommended!

18. Marina purchased a doll from me and she is the best!:D
      Payment was fast, comunication was excelent everything went perfectly! I would not hesitate to recomend her to anyone!
      Thanks for such a wonderful transaction:aheartbea

19. Pianissimo bought some jewellery from me and was a delight to deal with every step of the way~ :fangirl: Great communication and swift payment, as well as being lovely to talk with :)

20. I bought a Limited Rosen Lied Melody from Pianissimo and she was nothing but nice and very courteous! thank you so much and I love her very much :aheartbea