1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pianissimo

Apr 1, 2007

1. Pianissimo is a FABULOUS buyer!!!!!! Very good communicator, pays quickly..... an all aaround delight to deal with! :aheartbea

Thanks! :D :D :D

Judy

2. Pianissimo sold a Dollie head to me and everything went perfect.
      Great communication, dollie as described, super fast shipping.
      Highly recommended! :fangirl:

3. I bought a Volks SD Sasha from pianissimo and it was a truly wonderful transaction. She was so kind and generous to deal with and the doll arrived in great condition with many extras!

Thank you very much :aheartbea

4. Marina is a complete doll.. I did a trade of my GloryDoll ucy fora DT Elysia , doll arrived super fast and is just beautiful plus Marina added a gorgeous wig eyes and an outfit for her..

I highly recommend Marina for any trades, sales, or as a buyer to anyone that asked. she is a super special lady such a sweetheart

: )

5. I sold Souldoll dress to Pianissimo recently and everything went smoothly. Payment was prompt, communication was pleasant and she was weary kind, and let me know right away when her package arrived. Thanks again!
      [​IMG]It was lovely to deal with you!

6. Pianissimo adopted my Latea's face plate, and we have had a few transaction on ebay.
      She's just wonderful to deal with! Fast payment and great communication. Couldn't be happier! =^.^=

7. I had another great transaction with Pianissimo !
      she was a wonderful buyer !
      she paid super quick and was friendly in all PMs
      highly recommend to everyone!

~* ~ * ~ * Thank you so much ~* ~ * ~ *

8. Marina bought another doll from me and it was as pleasant a transaction as I could ever have hoped for. Everything was absolutely perfect and I'm really happy to have been able to do more business with her.

9. Pianissimo has bought another of my much loved dolls ... and just as before she was the BEST ever to sell to. Not only is she a delight to communicate with, she is a lovely person. It feels so good to KNOW that you have sent your doll to the perfect new home!

I MOST highly recommend her to anyone for buying or selling! :D

Thank you so much Mariana! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

Mary

10. Marina (pianissimo) just bought a pair of Volks jeans from me--it is always a pleasure to do business with her, and I would trust her in any kind or size of transaction, no questions asked. She's not only one of the best buyers and sellers on DoA, she's an outstanding person! :love :love :love

11. Bought a gorgeous doll from pianissimo and she was wonderful to deal with. Thanks so much for letting me adopt! :aheartbea

12. Fabulous seller!
      Bought a Volks doll from her and her PMs were super kind, the doll was in great condition and fast shipping.

// just wanted to add that when I had problems with my password here on DoA she contacted the mods for me and helped me very much solving this problem.
      Thank you , Marina! :D

13. I bought a Musedoll outfit from Marina and the experience was wonderful! I'd definitely buy from her again and recommend her to anyone! She is super friendly, prompt with communicating, and ships quickly. I couldn't have wished for a better transaction experience. :)

14. I recently adopted a gorgeous wig from pianissimo, and it arrived promptly and safely packaged!

The only bad thing is now all my SD-sized vampire girls are fighting over it, and I can't tell you what a din that makes! ^_~

Thank you Marina!
      Raven

15. I have just received my HOLY GRAIL doll from Marina, my Volks Renee! :D I had her on layaway and Marina has been the-most-sweetest-patient-and loveliest seller I have ever dealt with! Her communication was excellent and she was just a pleasure to deal with. My girl was at my door just days after completing the payment! Not only have I obtained my Grail doll, I have made a wonderful friend! Thank you so much Marina!

A+++++++++++++++ (AMAZING!)

love,
      Guls :D

16. Pianissimo bought a dollheart shoes from me. The transaction was the best ever! She paid promptly and the communication was perfect! She is so super nice! Any future deals with Pianissimo will be a pleasure always!

17. Pianissimo bought a pair of 14mm Hands glas eyes from me. She was a delight to deal with. Thank you!

18. Pianissimo bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with!

19. I sold a Soom MD to pianissimo. She is everything a seller could ask for: pays promptly, and communicates wonderfully. She paid the entire cost of the doll up front and I was able to ship the doll quickly -- the transaction was very smooth all the way. I recommend pianissimo highly as a buyer, and would gladly do business with her again. Thank you very much for making our transaction so pleasant, friendly and smooth!

20. I sold rosen lied - Aura to pianissimo.
      It was wonderful transaction ^^
      Very fast payment, kindly communication ^^
      Highly recommended for :D