1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For PiaPol

Jun 5, 2011

1. I purchased a wig from PiaPol, the wig is great and the shipping was lightening fast!

2. Bought a cute little purple LTF size outfit from Pia. Her communication is awesome and shipping was very fast.
      I wish the pants would have been described as cotton pants, I assumed they were leggings (stretchy knit material), they weren't. But for the price I can't complain. I'm happy enough.
      :daisy

3. I purchased a LTF Elf Chiwoo from PiaPol, and it was a great transaction. She was wonderful to work with, and I look forward to working with her again!

4. Positive Feedback

Bought a pair of 12mm eyes from PiaPol. Communication was prompt and polite, and she shipped as soon as possible after I had paid. Everything was packed carefully and arrived safely.

There were some issues with the USPS giving her an incorrect price estimate and it turned out to be a little more than the estimate she had given me, but she still stuck with the original price.

I would definitely buy from her again! This transaction was great. Thanks, PiaPol!

5. PiaPol bought a wig from me in an awesome transaction! Thanks so much for letting me know it arrived safely! I'd love to deal with you again ^.^

6. Piapol allowed me to paint her pukifee. ^ ^ She was very patient with me when i was slow to replies, and she paid on time. I would recommend her to anyone.

7. I just had a lovely transaction with PiaPol - she bought a couple ofSD sized stands, and
      Volks wooden wig brush & spray from me. She was delightful to communicate with, SUPER
      speedy in her payment , AND she let me know when the package safely arrived too!!!
      Wonderful transaction!!!
      Thank You PiaPol!!!
      Robyn_in_WA :)

8. Just finished a second great transaction with PiaPol! for a couple of lovely necklaces and the last
      bottle of Volks Wig Spray. Again - great communication - speedy payment - AND - she let me
      know when this package safely arrived too!
      Thank you Pia, for another wonderful transaction!!!
      Robyn_in_WA :)

9. I adopted an adorable Angell-Studio DoDo from PiaPol and it was a splendid transaction. Not only did she keep me updated with prompt emails, she answered all of my questions. The doll was packaged with so much bubble wrap it took me a bit to get down to her which was awesome. She shipped quickly and even did a trade to pay for shipping. Thank you very much for the smooth time and I would definitely recommend her and would buy from her again. THANK YOU! <3

10. I recently sold a CP Delf Miyu to PiaPol. This was the second time I have sold a doll to her, and like the first time, it was a wonderful transaction! Pia was great with keeping in touch with me, and was always prompt with her payments. She has become a great friend of mine, and I can't recommend her enough. I would be honored to do a transaction again with her in the future. Thank you! :)

11. I sold a Macbook to Piapol. She was a pleasure to work with. Great communication and she paid promptly. Would love to work with her again! :]

12. Piapol adopted a Feeple65 Chloe from me, and she was such a peach to deal with! ^____^
      This was really a model transaction, thank you so much dear Piapol! <3

13. I sold PiaPol two F65 Chloe faceplates and she also comissioned me for a dress. The transaction was absolutely perfect and she was great to deal with, very friendly! Communication was always good, and payments promt. I'd happily recommend her as a buyer!

14. PiaPol bought some Volks doll care items from me.
      PiaPol made payment right away, and prompt and pleasant replies.
      I fully recommend PiaPol as an awesome buyer!!

15. piapol bought a BJD book from me, and she was a great buyer. She's very friendly, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thanks so much!

16. Sold a dolly camera to PiaPol, it was a wonderful transaction thank you so much!

17. PiaPol bought MacBook Air for SD size from me in end of October.
      transaction are smooth and good, she is kindly. I highly recommended her as a buyer

18. I sold a Fairyland Chloe doll to Pia. She is an excuisite girl. very very quick in payment and very nice and kind in communication. I absolutely recommend her. She is a marvellous buyer. Thank you soooo much Pia.
      xxx Stefy

19. PiaPol joined my Luts GO. She was always prompt with replies, kept in great contact, and paid on time. I couldn't be happier to have had her join my GO, and I would do business with her again for sure! <3 Thank you so much!

20. Pia purchased a hoodie from me and was wonderful to work with!! Thanks again!