1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pico8059

Jul 31, 2012

1. I bought a tiny dress, panties, and three pairs of shoes from Pico8059 offsite. She had great communication and was really easy to work with. The items were packed securely and were shipped quickly. I highly recommend this member.

2. Pico8059 purchased a pair of eyes from me. Communication was quick and clear, payment was prompt, and she let me know when she had received them. :) Thanks for a great transaction, Pico8059!

3. I sold Megan a wig, and it was a great transaction from start to finish. I would be happy to deal with her again! A++

4. Pico bought a Juri 2013 head from me. Communication was great and the whole transaction went great! She promptly paid as well :3 I've done several things with Pico in the past and knew for sure that she would be easy to work with. A+++

5. I bought a Volks boy from Pico. It was really great transaction, everything went smoothly in nice atmosphere. The doll was packed very well. I would be glad to have another transaction with Pico in the future. Thank you so much!

6. Bought a Luts Honey delf body from Pico8059. She was willing to let me do a short layaway. Communication was prompt and professional. Items were shipped quickly and very securely and were exactly as described. I'd definitely do business with her again! Thanks!

7. I joined a G.O hosted by Pico8059, she's a very nice host and ships my items fast! :)

8. i was in pico8059's crobi order. great communication, and super fast shipping when the order arrived. i'd happily join another of her orders in the future. thanks again!

9. I participated in Pico8059's Crobidoll order. Overall, it was a perfect transaction! Her communication was excellent and my items were shipped quickly. Thank you so much!

10. Pico8059 bought a migidoll Sun from me. she did a layaway, and everything went great :)
      communicates good too! I would recommend!

11. Pico8059 hosted a Luts GO and everything went so well! My wig arrived in great condition, packaged perfectly, and shipped so fast! She was very responsive and very kind! I would join another GO she hosts in a heartbeat! :D

12. I participated in the Luts GO.

Communication was quick and friendly.
      Everything went smoothly.
      Shipping was quick.

I'm really happy with whole experience. :D :D :D

13. Pico and I did a fairly large swap together, and I couldn't have found a better partner! The items were high value, but Pico made sure I was completely comfortable by shipping super quickly! The dolls were incredibly well packed and spot on from the sales thread descriptions! I'd 1000% do business with Pico anytime!

14. Pico and I traded a very cute mint green strawberry yosd dress I had for msd boots. All I can say is that I would definitely deal with this seller again, very good at communicating with me and shipment was fast! We set a date on when to ship out items, and she was very flexible and on time when I unexpectedly changed the date to a way earlier date. She gave tracking for her part and as did I. When my part of the trade arrived to her, she sent pictures of her girl wearing the dress. Such a sweet person and would definitely work with again :3 10/10!!<3

15. Bought a Luts Tiny Delf zebra centaur from Pico. Excellent communication, prompt shipping, beautifully neat & secure packaging. Would be happy to do business with her again -- thanks so much!

16. I took part in a Luts group order run by Pico for a pair of their limited bunny ears, and it was run to absolute perfection! Communication was wonderful, fast and friendly. No detail was left unattended to, and I always knew exactly what was going on with our order at any given moment. This was truly one of the best group orders I'd ever been in! I would gladly take part in any transaction run by Pico in the future.:)

17. I participated in a Luts GO run by Pico8059.

Excellent communication. Let me know when my PayPal was invoiced. Gave frequent updates about the Luts order (when it had shipped, when it had arrived, and when my portion was sent out).

Everything was nicely packaged. Shipped on time.

Even though I had a fairly large and complicated request (all total 12 items), I received everything I had ordered in my package as I had ordered it.

I would highly recommend Pico8059 as a GO host, and would gladly join a GO run by them again.

18. Excellent seller!! I bought DD08 from Pico8059. She let me know the doll condition with pictures and shipped the doll after I paid off all layaway payments :)
      Good communication and nice to talk to!! I Would love to buy from her again!!

19. I participated in a LUTS GO run by Pico8059. Great communication and super fast shipping. Would gladly do business with again! A+++

20. Thanks for the great Luts GO to get bunny ears! Super quick, fast responses and prompt shipping. Would do another GO again! A+++