1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Picturemeperfect

Sep 23, 2008

1. Hey, this is a touch over due, but if you've done business with me at all I'd appreciate feedback to be posted here. :)

2. picturemeperfect commissioned me an outfit for her doll and everything went perfect!! :D She's lovely, very prompt payment and wonderful communication!!^___^ I hope to work for her again soon!!!^_____^ THANK YOU!

3. I was commissioned by picturemeperfect for a steampunk top hat; and I really enjoyed working with her. She kept me well informed with what details she wanted with the hat, and was very punctual with the payment. :sumomo: I hope that I'll be able to work with her in the future. X3
      Thank you again!!! :whee:

4. I sold Picturemeperfect a doll bed and handmade bedding. Communication was open and payment was prompt. A pleasure to work with!

5. Sold a wig to picturemeperfect in response to a WTB thread. Communication was pleasant and payment was quick. Very friendly to work with. Thanks!

6. Picturemeperfect bought a pair of Soom eyes off me; the transaction went smoothly, payment and communication were both swift. A real pleasure to do business with :D

7. I bought a Wicked Stitchery outfit and it was a perfect transaction - fast and friendly responses and superfast shipping, and the outfit arrived in brand-new condition and even more beautiful than the photo showed. Thank you so much!

8. Picturemeperfect bought a cloak from me. She paid immediately and was willing to wait until I could get out to ship it. Very nice person to deal with! Thanks so much!

9. Picturemeperfect bought a pair of eyes from me and everything went silk smooth, she even let me know when it arrives, thank you! :aheartbea

10. picturemeperfect sold me a Dollzone Ray MSD boy and she is a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Excellent doll just as she described. Great PM communication and she sent him out promptly, packed with extra loving care. Would do business with her again and again. Thanks a million!

11. I bought an amazing SD/MSD "High back arm chair"from Picturemeperfect. I adore it! It is goregeous! I could not be happier! Thanks so much!!!:D

12. bought a shirt from this seller.Friendly in pm's fast shipping a wonderful transaction.

13. I did a trade with Picturemeperfect. She was very patient, waiting for me to get everything all together. Once that was all settled, she shipped the doll out quickly and it arrived quickly. Overall, she's extremely patient and understanding. Awesome seller! <3 thank you!

14. I sold a pair pants to Picturemeperfect, and the transaction is great! Thank you ~

15. I participated in a split Picturemeperfect ran, and everything went great! She was awesome at keeping us updated and had everything packed up and shipped out really quickly even though she was really busy at the time. I would definitely be happy to do another split with her in the future.:D Thank-you!

16. I was in a split with Picturemeperfect and she was great with updates, communication and shipping. I really enjoyed this experience as it was my first split and she was so nice and helpful!..<3 Thank you picturemeperfect!

17. I sold a Luo to picturemeperfect who stuck to her payment arrangement perfectly and kept in touch throughout the entire process. Great transaction thank you!

18. I recently participated in a split hosted by picturemeperfect for IH Luna's kitty head. She was awesome to deal with, and kept us all up to date :D She was also very helpful and went above and beyond with shipping. Would definitely love to split with her again sometime! Thanks!!

19. I just had my second transaction with Picturemeperfect, and everything was great again. Iplehouse originally forgot the collar from the Luna-Tamer outfit I got in the split with her and she was super helpful and very prompt in writing to them and letting them know as soon as I noticed it was missing. She was ordering more clothes from them at the same time, and asked if I wanted to add anything else. She was very prompt with the shipping and kept up good communication even though she was busy with final exams.

I would definitely be happy to do business with her again.:D

20. I got a piece of furniture from Picturemeperfect and it arrived quickly! I didn't expect it to come for a few more weeks! Thanks so much!:);):lol: