1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for piercednpainted

Nov 16, 2011

1. I sold clothes to 'piercednpainted' . She is a great customer, excellent communication and prompt payment. I am very happy and will love to do business with her again.

2. [h=2]piercednpainted ordered a wig from me, all went very well and the payment was send to me as promised. She is a very nice person and I'll love to make business with her again![/h]

3. For Christmas my husband purchased two sets of wings from Piercednpainted on Etsy for my Fairyland Realpuki Soso, and I couldn't be happier with them! They are so beautifully and creatively made. Amy is TRULY a magnificent craftswoman, and she took extra time and care to make sure my husband was getting the right sizes, and even colors for my doll, enabling my Lala and I to have a truly magickal Christmas!

I very highly recommend Piercednpainted to anyone that is considering business with this fabulous woman!

[​IMG]

~A Touch of Magick~ by ~Lady Kate~

[​IMG]
      ~Believe~ by ~Lady Kate~

4. Had an excellent transaction with "piercednpainted". She purchased an outfit from me and I couldn't be happier with the way things turned out. Super fast payment, great communication and an all around wonderful experience. Thanks!

5. This is my second time I sold clothes to piercednpainted . She is Super! Excellent communication, fast payment. Kind and nice personality. I really love dealing with her. Thank you so much.

6. piercedandpainted purchased a set of Souldoll eyes from me. The transaction was great, payment was prompt and communication was friendly. I would sell to her again~

7. My third transaction with piercedandpainted is as smooth as silk. I love this great buyer! She is so friendly and understanding. Excellent communication and super quick payment as always! Thank you so much !! :)

8. piercedandpainted is a wonderful buyer, friendly and a real pleasure to sell to, welcome back anytime!
      thank you for buying xx

9. piercedandpainted bought a dolly dress from me in a great, quick no-fuss transaction! Asked clear questions, paid promptly and let me know it had arrived. Thanks so much! :chocoberry

10. Positive! Piercedandpainted bought a wig from me. She was great to work with and paid promptly.

11. Piercedandpainted made some beautiful wings for me! Bat wings for an SD doll and tiny pink fantasy wings for a Tinybear doll. She worked really hard on them and kept in contact and updating me through the whole process which was great and very informative. She even started again when she thought the wings weren't going well. The wings are beautiful and so well made and look really great on my dolls. She is also very friendly and honest. Highly recommend! Thank you! :D

12. I sold a wig to Piercedandpainted. Excellent communication and paid right away. Thanks so much

13. I sold a tiny dress to piercedandpainted and it was an entirely lovely transaction! Thank you so much! :)

14. I sold a set dress to piercednpainted it was a wonderful transaction. Super prompt, fast, and polite. It was a wonderful transaction and I would do it again.

15. I had a great transaction with piercednpainted
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the item
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!

16. piercednpainted sold me two pairs of lovely eyes and the transaction was wonderful! she shipped out quickly and the items arrived in perfect condition. definitely recommended, i would happily deal with her again. thank you!

17. Piercednpainted sold a pair of 16mm eyes to me. The eyes are in new condition and she mailed them instantly. Great communication and a fun person! Thanks so much!

18. Bought a cute dress and bag for my MSD, dress and bag were super adorable, Piercednpainted was very nice. At first I was just going to buy the dress but she showed me the bag I could also get to go along with it. Great Communication, answered any questions I had.
      Thanks a Bunch!

19. Positive Feedback!

I purchased a lovely pair of eyes from piercednpainted and they arrived quickly and are very beautiful!
      I would not hesitate to buy from her again!
      Thank you so much and my apologies for the late feedback!:)

20. I purchased three pairs of Esra Flora eyes from piercednpainted; they're exactly as described and she shipped super fast. I can't recommend her enough!