1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pikkochan

Jul 23, 2010

1. Pikkochan purchased Souldoll Kanguk head from me.
      Very fast and easy transaction:) Thank you very much!

2. I responded to Pikkochan's WTC thread looking for someone to make a boy dress for her doll. Working with her was fantastic. She was always very quick to respond, and it made it a breeze to discuss and decide on the details. I would very happily work with her again!

3. I bough a Luts Wig from Pikkochan. The shipping was super fast and super secure- she put the wig in a box with bubble wrap so the buns won´t mess up. Communication was very good, I would recommend her and buy/ trade with her again.
      The wig was as described and i love it!
      Thank you!

4. purchased some cute loafers from Pikkochan. Great communication, packaged nicely and shipped quickly. Items just as described. Would purchase from again.

Thank you,
      Zenna

5. I commissioned Pikkochan for a faceup on my Souldoll Asen head. The whole process was easy and she did a lovely job! This was my first professional faceup commission from anyone and I am glad I chose Pikkochan. She was able to do the faceup quicker than expected and she shipped it out as soon as it was done. She did send me progress pictures which was nice as well :) thanks again and I look forward to the possibility of doing business with you in the future!

-Ashley

6. I traded an Elfdoll Mir head for a Souldoll Isaac head with a stunning faceup! We shipped the same day and Isaac arrived 2 days later, looking awesome!! I was very pleased and Pikkochan was fantastic to work with! Thank you so much! I hope Mir excites you as much as Isaac has me! <3

7. I bought a Souldoll Onulharu head from Pikkochan. She replied and shipped really quickly, and was super friendly! The head was packaged safely, too (Bubble wrap plus those air-bubble things, and with soft styrofoam-y sheets around the head). I can also vouch for her faceups being neat and beautiful - they're even prettier in real life :D Thanks again!

8. I bought an SA Husky head! She was great to talk to, and kept in contact well. The head arrived quickly and was packaged nicer than I'd hoped. A+ seller.

9. I bought some SD clothes from Pikkochan. She was very nice and shipped out the clothes fast. I would highly recommend her as a seller! Thank you so much!

10. I hired Pikkochan to do body blushing on my hamster and she did a beautiful job. The hamster was done in a timely manner and she really listened and delivered. A++

11. I commissioned a face up for my unoa lusis. Speedy and friendly communication. The face up is amazing and the turn around time was fast. Would love to commission her in the future!

12. pikkohan did a faceup for me on my ios sezz and gave my AOD girl a manicure. a WONDERFUL job, easy transaction, requeests taken easily. she also did a video which i thought was real cool haha!! would definitely commission again <3

13. Highly recommend! Kept me updated throughout the entire process while most other artist only show you the finished product. This was a unique and pleasant experience and a quick turnaround time. I hardly missed the doll before she was home! High quality materials used. Your vision will be brought to life ! Will definitely be my new go-to for any future artwork needed. A++++

14. [​IMG]
      I commissioned pikkochan of Resin Junky to do a full makeover of my Luts Senior Delf Loid. I requested face removal, a faceup, facial piercings, full body blushing, manicure, pedicure, and tattoos. The commission was estimated a total of three months for such a large job, but pikkochan worked diligently and precisely and was able to complete my requests in 4-5 weeks. Communication with this artist was very professional, prompt and kind. I was updated with progress photos at every stage of my doll's process from face removal to shipping day. If I needed any changes along the way, pikkochan worked with me until it was to my liking. I fully recommend this artist for any one searching for customization of their BJD doll! I am absolutely in love with my Sebastian a dream come true!

15. Pikko-Chan did the faceup on my Musen Rua sculpt and was awesome to work with! She frequently checked in to provide updates and make sure that the personality and vision I had for my doll was coming to life the way I wanted it. He’s absolutely gorgeous and I can’t wait to share pictures! Highly recommend Pikko-Chan as an artist!

16. I purchased a Luts SDF Winter Event 2014 doll and the whole transaction was wonderful! Pikkochan was very kind and patient with me, and when I mentioned that I was afraid of restringing a doll (since he would be arriving partially unstrung), she made me a guide that was super helpful and made putting him together a breeze! The doll himself arrived extremely well packaged, in perfect condition, and very quickly. I'm so happy with how everything worked out, so thank you again!

17. I purchased a Granado Gabriel head from pikkochan and had a great transaction with no issues at all. Easy to pay, shipped extremely quickly, well packaged, and as described. Would recommend as a seller.

18. [​IMG]
      I commissioned @pikkochan to create a freestyle/artist choice face up on my big baby, Aimerai Stardust. She did a wonderful job of not only giving her a beautiful face, but quite a bold and unique personality as well. Working with Resin Junky is always a pleasure with easy communication and photo updates of progress! Highly recommend.

19. I purchased a Miracle Doll Sariel bust stand from Pikkochan and it was a very pleasant transaction. :chocoberry

Communication was very easy. The bust stand was packaged super well with lots of bubble wrap and I was updated right away about shipping.

Thank you so much! I'm really happy to be able to get this bust stand. :D

20. I commissioned ResinJunky/Pikkochan for two faceups. One was a blind box/artist choice style. Both faceups are fantastic! The work was done quickly and I was given plenty of updates. I couldn't be happier with the entire transaction!