1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Pink_angel

Nov 30, 2007

1. Maricela is just a darling sweet person. :aheartbea I would love to know her "in person"! She purchased a doll from me on layaway and always paid on time and always communicated with me with each payment. She was VERY excited about getting my doll as it was one she had been looking for for quite some time.

However I am quite worried about her as I sent the doll three weeks ago now and I have heard nothing back (after sending several messages to her) regarding whether she received it or not, etc etc. I so hope she is OK. :eusa_pray *worry worry*

Thank you so much Maricela ... and I so hope all is well with you.

Mary

2. Perfect transaction with Pink_angel who purchased a doll and a doll head from me on layaway. Payments were as agreed and communication was excellent. A wonderful buyer who is great addition to the market place. Thank you!

3. Pink_Angel sold me her lovely Aurora. She kept in constant contact, and worked with me on a very helpful layaway! Her price was reasonable and she shipped quickly once the layaway was done. Could not be happier, I will definitely buy from her again! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

4. I sold through layaway to Pink_Angel a BBB Sprite/AoD hybrid with accessories. She was very nice throughout the exchange and there were no problems with payment.

5. Wow,i sold my souldoll kid girl to her, she is a really nice person ^ ^ we talked a lot, she is very cute, and she likes my dolls,so that's very happy to deal with her ! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

6. She is an awesome buyer. Great communication and fantastic to work with. Thanks so much. :)

7. Sold a Souldoll Yewon to pink angel and she was very sweet to deal with! I highly recommend her to anyone here on DoA.
      Thanks again!

8. PINK_ANGEL bought an AOD girl body from me, she is really nice but unfortunately the payment was a bit late, I understand that she had problems at home, but the layaway took two more months than our deal. I hope everything is solved now.
      Apart from the delay the transaction went fine.
      Take care.
      Hanna Thorén

9. thanx Hanna, Thanks for understanding, the claim that ebay's buyer did from paypal disabled my account and it gave me a real hard time, so sorry about that but you are so nice helping me with extra time :)

10. PINK_ANGEL bought my DZ Shoyo on layaway made all her payments on time and is a real pleasure to sell to two thumbs up

11. Another excellent transaction with Pink_angel who purchased an outfit and eyes from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. A perfect buyer.

12. Pink_angel bought a doll from me via layaway and she was a joy to talk too! She told me when the doll arrived and was so excited about getting her girl (happy doll Lucy). Thanks again!

13. Angel bought from me an Obitsu Gretel hybrid. ^_^ She paid promptly, had excellent communication and let me know when the doll arrived! She was a delight, again, to do business with! Good luck with everything! Thanks so much. :)

14. Wonderful buyer and a total doll herself! ありがとうございました!

15. Maricela bought my Notdoll Belladonna on layaway. I would definitely work with Maricela again! She was a great buyer and we worked out the layaway perfectly. She's super nice and fun to talk to as well :D

16. Pink_angel bought DnD Kayla's head from me. Transaction for A+++++
      Also she's wonderful and cheerful person which means it's great pleasure to deal with her :D

17. PINK_ANGEL purchased a customhouse odree from me earlier this summer.
      she was a pleasure to do business with. excellent communication, very prompt payment, and all around great person to deal with!
      i would definitely recommend her as fine, upstanding member of the DOA community!
      A+++++

18. Pink_Angel Bought a kid doll sona from me ^.^ she was absolutely wonderful to communicate with and keeped in touch the whole time, which was lovely<3 was such a pleasure to deal with ;D
      Thanks again!!!!

Highly recommend her *.*!!!

19. Pink_angel bought an fdoll/bobobie hybrid from me. All went great :)
      Good transaction

20. Maricela bought an MSD doll from me on layaway. She was such a sweet heart! Always prompt with her communication and payments. She is a wonderful person and an asset to the BJD hobby! Absolutely wonderful transaction!
      Maricela thank you so much hun for making it so easy!