Feedback for PinkCow

Mar 1, 2009

1. For any buying and selling done around here~

I also have 100% positive feedback as PinkCow08 on eBay, as well as 100% positive feedback as PinkCow on DollyMarket. :3

2. I sold a pair of boots to PinkCow. Great communication and quick payment! I hope your doll enjoys them and I hope to work with you again!

3. I have bought some charms and a pencil from PinkCow and the transaction was perfect! I even got a nice little surprise with my stuff ;)

Excellent communication, shipped very fast, and was very nice and friendly all the time! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with PinkCow again.

Thanks so much!! <3

4. I bought PinkCow's BBB/RS light tan An from her. :3 She was very quick to get back to me and replied to all my messages very promptly. Very easy to talk to, and a kind person. She sent the doll out the day after I paid, and he arrived two days later! There were two smudges on his hands that I weren't told about, but I've had experiences with my DZ Xi-Aleister where he would end up with the same spots on his hands out of nowhere, so I wasn't very bothered by that. They come off easily enough. ;)

Overall I was extremely happy with the entire transaction and would certainly buy from her again. :3 She's a great person to work with.

5. Got a great msd wig from Pinkcow...fast delivery and super nice...we had great communication too...I highly recommend her for any biz transaction! :)

6. Brought a pair of 16mm blue eyes from Pinkcow. They arrived perfect :) It was a pleasure buying from Pinkcow.

7. Pinkcow Purchased A Wig from me. She was Wonderful to work with. I would recommend her.

Thanks Pinkcow.

8. Excellent customer! Great communication, fast payment, very wonderful to work with. I know she will give Lan a wonderful home. <3

9. I bought soome wonderful green eyes from pinkcow. They arrived well packaged and where delivered very quickly. She is a wonderful person to do business with, highly recommended :)

10. pinkcow bought some eyes from me and was a great buyer. Thanks so much!!

11. Just did a faceup transaction with Whitney, she was great throughout :D Thanks again!

12. Fantastic buyer!
      PinkCow bought a Dollzone Yue fullset from me. Payment was quick and she was very friendly!
      Would work with her again in a heartbeat.
      :3

13. PinkCow bought a wig from me. Great communication, payment was fast, wonderful to work with. Thank you so much! <3

14. PinkCow commissioned a fur wig from me and everything went smoothly; she paid quickly and let me know when it arrived. Great transaction, thanks! :)

15. I purchased a pink fur Sew Addicted wig from Whit on 10-20-09. Wig arrived superfast and in perfect condition. Communication was excellent. I highly recommend Whit as a seller.

THANK YOU!

16. everything went smoothly~Great transaction, thanks!! :D

17. Awesome buyer, the only of three potential buyers for my B&G Sky that actually came through! All payments were right on time and was very wonderful to work with. 8D

18. I had a smooth transaction with Pink Cow. She purchased a Brownie doll from me. Fast payment. Good communication. Thank you.

19. bought pinkcow's lil march bbb and I AM SO HAPPY WITH HER! She is my friend small doll and I will be taking her down to the basement to get new a new outfit.

SHE IS SO CUTE!

20. PinkCow bought a Beyla from me on a layaway. She paid sooner than expected and always communicated wonderfully. Not only that but I totally forgot to send a wig with the Beyla, but PinkCow was very understanding and even said it was okay for me to not send the wig which was suppose to be included. I appreciate that very much. I would highly recommend her as a buyer A+