1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pinkeed

Nov 20, 2010

1. I noticed that I didn't have a feedback thread yet.

So for everyone that I have transactions with here's my thread, please post! :)

2. Pinkeed bought some clothing from me in a pleasant and quick transaction. The picture of your girl in them was adorable, thanks much for that ^_^ Totally put a smile on my face. I'd be happy to work with Pinkeed again.

3. Sold a kimono to Pinkeed. Fast payment and perfect communication.

4. Bought 3 stands from Pinkeed. Good communication. Great shipping. Thanks so much.

5. Pinkeed purchased a ooak yosd dress set from me a was a super delightful angel, she let me know when it arrived. She was also quick with answering emails and a fast payee.
      I highly recommend her to all.
      :whitetruffle Thank you Pinkeed :whitetruffle

6. Pinkeed sold me a gorgeous orange 5stardoll wig. She shipped it the same day I paid her, so it arrived lightning-quick and packaged well. I would gladly do business with her again. Thank you!

7. I bought a school girl uniform from Pinkeed and she was very fast to ship and had excellent communication. I recommend her as a seller and would buy from her again. :D

8. I bought a pair of black MSD shoes from Pinkeed. She shipped fast and had quick communication. Great transaction, great seller!! :)

9. Pinkeed commissioned a face-up from me, and she was an absolute peach and very patient even though I took a little longer than expected. *^____^*
      Thanks so much, dear!

10. I bought a pretty long curly wig from Pinkeed, and the transaction went great. It arrived quickly, as described and was all safe and sound. Would not hesitate to do business with her again, Thank You! :)

11. I purchased a Littlefee shirt from Pinkeed, and everything went smoothly. She shipped quickly, and the shirt is brand new. Thanks! :)

Chris

12. Pinkeed bought an outfit from me-- paid right away, and let me know when she received the dress. A great transaction, thanks again! :)

13. Pinkeed bought cloths for me - fantastic person, friendly communication and fast payment. Highly recommended. Thank u so much!

14. Sold a doll body to her and whilst there were some minor hiccups we had to sort out,
      the transaction was perfectly pleasant and she was a great buyer throughout~

Thanks again, Pinkeed!

15. Pinkeed purchased my Doll in Mind Larina.

She was a very good buyer; she had many questions and we we addressed several concerns over the doll before the sale was closed and the terms were settled. She did absolutely everything she said she was going to with the utmost responsibility. She paid promptly and waited patiently for the money to clear so that her doll could be shipped to her. I forgot to send her a tracking number at one point -- I'm involved with rescuing animals and had just taken on an unexpected baby crow, so the disorganization was completely my fault - but she PMed me a kind reminder before I sent it to her. She also left me a message the day after the girl arrived, and promptly left feedback. Very professional to deal with. I'd do it again.

Thanks so much for homing a lovely ghost girl! :)

16. I bought three tiny stands for Pinkeed and the transaction couldn't have been better! Her replies were quick, she shipped the day after I paid, and she even refunded some of the shipping fee when it cost less than estimated. The stands well were packed and in great condition. Thanks for the great transaction, Pinkeed!

17. sold another dress to Pinkeed. Again i can recommen her. very fast payment and friendly communication. thank u very much!

18. I sold a Doll Leaves L to Pinkeed and it was a wonderful transaction, fast payment and friendly communication!

19. Pinkeed bought a pair of sd shoes from me~paid fast and the transaction was lovely and happy~a nice buyer~Thank you for your purchase~!

20. Pinkeed bought a pair of eyes from me. Everything went great - very smooth transaction! Thanks for your purchase. :)