1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for pinkfrappuccino

Oct 30, 2009

1. I purchased a Senior Delf Boy Body from Pinkfrappuccino.
      She had excellent communication and let me do a short layaway. As soon as the last payment was sent she sent the body out very quickly.

The body was in excellent condition and she even took him apart for me to save on shipping. I highly recommend her.

2. I bought a Dreaming Shiwoo head along with a pair of hands and a T1 neck piece from pinkfrappuccino.
      Communication was great and the transaction went smoothly.
      I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. :)

3. I bought a SDF Howl head from Pinkfrappuccino; it was exactly as advertised and she shipped immediately. Overall I rate this transaction as very satisfactory. A+!

4. I bought a wig from Pinkfrappuccino. She was very polite and answered my questions, plus asked if I wanted it shipped in the original box! How thoughtful. Plus the wig shipped securely and swiftly. It looks great on my girl.
      A+ transaction, I hope to do more business in the future.

5. I bought a Dollheart Erasmus boy outfit from pinkfrappuccino and she was very pleasant to deal with. She gave me a detailed description of any minor flaws in the outfit (which in fact were hardly there, but I appreciated her letting me know), and was always prompt with communication. I would definitely do business with her again. :)

6. i bought a black fantasy outfit from PINKFRAPPACCINO and it was a great experience. she was friendly and informative, and the package arrived in record time. the outfit is in perfect condition! i highly recommend pinkfrappaccino to everyone wanting to buy from her.

7. Purchased a PW FOC body and the transaction was great! Recommend this member! Thanks!!

8. Great seller!!! Super fast shipping and very friendly communication!!! Item arrived within days wonderfully packaged. Would definitely do business with pinkfrappuccino again. Highly recommended! Thank you so much!

9. Great seller! When I asked her to ship the doll to another estination than her initial area of shipping, she kindly accepted. The communication was super fast and so sweet and friendly. Even when I got problems with the paypemt method for which neither of us is to blame, she stayed calm and helped me to find another way to pay. She was very patient with the whole situation. The doll shipped fast and was very well packed and in perfect condition, exactly like described.
      It was a real pleasure to do business with her. Highly recommended!!
      Thank you so so much!

10. She bought a Loongsoul Momo from me. She pay fast and vas a very great person to deal with. I will recommend selling to her. She is an A++++ costumer. Thank you very much :)

11. pinkfrappuccino commissioned me for a faceup on a Loongsoul Momo. Very fast with payment and super clear with communication. Would gladly do business with her again!

12. Amy, inquired upon my sale of a Loongsoul Farkas werewolf. We coordinated a short layaway and since then, Amy has helped me make a smooth transaction.

Timely payment, quick responses to my messages, is patient and very friendly in communicating with.

Thank you so much for the pleasant business experience, Amy!

13. i purchased a Loongsoul farkas from pinkfrappuccino and it was a splendid transaction from start to finish. she was always prompt with communication, shipped the doll quickly when the layaway we agreed upon was finished, and packed him safely in a sea of bubblewrap in his box for the journey to me. She even sent me a set of clothes and wig with him that i had not been expecting. She is an amazing seller to work with and i would gladly do so again anytime! Thanks! :3nodding: