1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for pinkninjastar

Apr 12, 2010

1. This is the feedback thread for pinkninjastar.

Everyone please leave her your feedback for transactions made with pinkninjastar. If you've bought or sold to/from her. Or if she has had any group order transactions with you.

Feedback from this-lonely-place:
      pinkninjastar joined my minimee group order. Wonderful communication and excellent payment timing. Excellent DoA member. Would not hesitate to do business with again.

2. pinkninjastar bought a pants from me. She paid instantly and the whole transaction was completed in minutes. (Except shipping)
      Thanks for the speedy transaction! Would love to transact with her again!
    3. pinkninjastar bought a yo-sd dress set I had for sale. She was very friendly throughout our communication together. I enjoyed speaking to her a lot. :) She paid very fast with no problems at all. She's a great buyer and would love to do business again with her in the future! :aheartbea

I'm so glad you love the dress. Your new girl looks so adorable in it. <3

- Lum Out -
    4. I sold a nine9 style sweater to pinkninjastar and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Super quick in paying and always so friendly in PMs, pinkninjastar has all of the qualities of a great and trustful buyer! A+++ I highly recommend ^-^
    5. Seller - pinkninjastar
      Item - LittleFee Ante with original box, original eyes, custom faceup, and extras such as clothes, shoes, and a wig
      Communication - Excellent! I don't think giving her a grade can do her justice. She was on top of all the messages I sent her and always kept in touch. Aside from actual online stores I don't think I have ever had such a fast transaction with a forum purchase!
      Shipping - Super lighting fast.
      Item - Just as described and I'm totally loving my new BJD!