1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PinkPanther

Feb 22, 2012

1. I bought a PukiPuki Pipi from Yulia. Everything was perfect! She shipped fast and the doll was packaged so well. Thank you for the darling little socks and shoes, they are adorable!

2. PinkPanther held a split that I was part of. She kept me updated on every step and let me know as soon as the parts arrived. She's been a pleasure to deal with and would definitely join a split hosted by her again if given the chance!

Thank you! :)

3. PinkPanther ran a split from Lati and went above and beyond in terms of communication especially when a package decided to get stuck in customs. Lati also took forever to ship but whenever there was an update I could count on PinkPanther to give me an update. Absolutely wonderful - I couldn't have asked for a better seller! Thank you so much again for all your help and for running the split!

4. PinkPanther hosted a Lati split order and the transaction was great. She kept in touch throught the wait time and gave me regular updates once the item and been received by her and shipped to me. Very well packaged. Thank you so much.

5. PinkPanther offered a split for elements of the full set Lati Yellow Lumi from Little Angels Sweeties release. She was always quick to respond and very sweet. :) When the order finally arrived and was sent into transit to all split partners, she informed us every step of the way and even went above and beyond in tracking our shipments and updating us. Thank you so much! You are a very wonderful person and seller. <3

6. I participated in PinkPanther's Lati Dragon Split. She was super amazing as a host and also kept me updated. Very nice communication. She shipped real fast and also it arrived in perfect condition. She's also really helpful with my part of the order. Will definitely love to transact with her again.

7. I bought a realpuki from PinkPanther, she is a nice person.. shipping was fast and well packed...sure would buy again.
      thanks for the cute little soso.

8. I bought a chloe head from Yulia, the communication is wonderful, and she shipped very fast. over all it s been a pleasure to have a transaction with her and i would recommend her to anyone considering that. thank you so much <3

9. I bought a Realpuki Titi sleeping face from Yulia. The was my first Marketplace transaction and she helped me through it. She communicated wonderfully every step of the way. The tiny face is adorable and arrived very quickly. It arrived very quickly and in perfect new condition. I am thrilled. Thank you so much, Yulia! :3nodding:

10. Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry this is so late. I thought my reply after the wonderful transaction with PinkPanther was the feedback. Anyhow, here it is. PinkPanther was perfect to deal with and I'm thrilled to have the sleeping face plate for Realpuki Titi. It was my first Marketplace transaction on DoA and it was great! It arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you again!!!! Sorry this is so late. Just lookin' at my tail.[​IMG]

#30 ElaineU, Feb 4, 2019
      Last edited: Feb 6, 2019