1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pinktezka

Sep 13, 2009

1. I sent my puki Darjeeling for a face up with Lana (Pinktezka) I am beyond thrilled with the result. The details on such a tiny face are just amazing. Lana is a gorgeous person and contact was always friendly and sweet. I would highly recommend anyone wanting to send their doll for a custom face up.
      [​IMG]
      Teapot is home :-) by Howcutecanyouget..Love Dolls.........All Dolls!, on Flickr

2. Pinktezka painted an Ajumapama KellySally event head for me - She did an amazing job ! Her work is beautiful!!
      Lana is very friendly and works super fast ! I will definitely want her to do more face-ups in the future !! I highly recommend her !!!

(Sorry this is a bit late Lana :doh)

3. Pinktezka painted another of my dolls, my Luts HDF Pie for my and it is as always beautiful! She is friendly, and respond quickly. The communication is just great and I would really, really recommend her! :D

4. I bought a doll from pinktezka and the transaction was perfect.The package was send very well packaged.
      I recommended her.
      Thanks!

5. Pinktezka bought a Volks body from me, and the transaction went very smoothly. ^^ Thanks!

6. I commissioned a Faceup from Lana and she did a wonderful job.
      Her work is of a high quality, she was friendly & polite in her PMs and was a pleasure to work with.
      Thank you again!

7. I bought a Migidoll Cho from Pinktezka and it couldn't have gone smoother! I highly recommend her =)

Thanks again~

8. Pinktezka purchase a Yo-sd set from me, pay fast and let me know once she received it. Great buyer.

9. I bought SOOM outfit from Pinktezka. She was very nice in communicate. The clothes arrived safely in perfect condition. I'm very happy to deal with her. Thank you very much :)

10. Lana bought me a Rosenlied outfit.Smooth transaction and sweet and kindly person.:)
      A pleasure!!

11. Completed a lovely smooth trade with Pinktezca. My doll was packed carefully and was as described, communication was delightful throughout. Thanks so much!

12. Pinktezka agreed to trade her selfmade clothes for my Elfdoll June.
      The clothes arrived today and I couldn't be more pleased with them!
      They are very cute and well made.:love
      This was a wonderful transaction because Pinktezka is very friendly,
      she always replied really fast and packed everything safely.
      I wouldn't hesitate to buy/sell/trade with her again.:fangirl:

Thank you for making my dolls look even better than they already did!:chocoheart

13. I bought a LTF sleeping faceplate from pinktezka.
      She's a lovely seller ! She sent the faceplate very fast and it was very well packed with lots of bubble wrap.
      She answered my questions very nicelly and friendly.
      Thank you >w<
      I recommend her :)

14. POSITIVE for pinktezka!!! :D

I just completed a trade with her: my doll + wig for her clothes. Everything has been wonderful in this transaction and I couldn't be happier. She kept nice communication, worked really fast on all the clothes, shipped when she said she'd do and sent cute little gifts too <3 Her clothes are amazing and I'm on total love with any and all of them. I highly recommend her to anyone on DoA, she's GREAT!!

Thank you sooooooo much!!

15. I completed a trade with Pinktezka. She has been very nice and understanding. Communication was also fast and frequently, I never had to wait long for a reply. The doll arrived fast, was packed well and in good condition. Thank you very much!! :)

16. I have traded a doll with Pinktezka and everything on her end went absolutely perfect! The doll was shipped fast, also arrived fast, was in excellent condition and well packed. Thank you so much!

17. I sold a doll head on layaway to Pinktezka and this was a perfect transaction. Communication was excellent and each payment arrived in time. She also let me know when she got the head. I highly recommended her.
      Thanks so much!

18. I bought a Peakswoods Lottie from pinktezka. She is very friendly and easy to make transactions with. She shipped her quickly and she was well packed it was like open a birthday present :D
      Would buy from her again in a hearbeat ~Thank you!

19. I had a great transaction with pinktezka
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!

20. I bought a Bluefairy Sarang from pinktezka. I am very happy with everything, thank you.