1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for pirouette

Dec 22, 2017

1. Hey! If you have ever had a transaction with me, please feel free to leave your comment below :)

I also have feedback on my eBay accounts: kapows, orchidsthief (the former is usually used for buying, while the latter for selling).

2. Pirouette bought my Switch Ryuzo and I couldn't be happier with the whole transaction. Fast payment, extremely friendly communication and she even let me know right away when the package arrived.I'm definitly doing business with @pirouette in the future and can highly recommend her as a buyer to everyone <3

3. I've had the best transaction with pirouette since I've been in this hobby (soon to be 10 years). I've bought a minifee A-line NS body from her. She was very kind, extremely fast with replies and always prompt, providing pictures of the package even before shipping to assure me she packed it well and everything! I highly recommend her as a seller, and I'd definitely do business with her anytime! A++++++ as seller! Thank you for the wonderful transaction!

4. Sofia adopted SWITCH Doha from me! The transaction was flawless and smooth! Prompt payment! Friendly communication! The whole transaction was such a good experience!! I would highly recommend Sofia as a good buyer to everyone! Thank you again! :)

5. I adopted a Fairyland Minifee Celine and a Minifee Eva head from pirouette. The transaction was beyond a doubt one of the best I've ever had. Sofia was always very friendly and polite, and kept me well informed during the process. She even sent me pictures of the package before shipping it. The shipping was fast and the dolls very securely packaged. I'd never felt this assured during a transaction before. I would highly highly recommend pirouette as a seller. Thank you so much Sofia! Many hugs! <3

6. I purchased a MNF Rheia from pirouette. She was the perfect seller! :D
      She took lots of pictures for me and looked through different shipping options and everything. She also shipped quickly and Rheia was very well packaged. I couldn't be happier with this transaction. Thank you very much!!!

7. I bought a Fairyline Sircca from Pirouette. It was a great transaction! She spent time checking the different shipping methods so that I can pick the one that was the most adapted to my needs and my budget. She was also very prompt to answer all my questions! The doll arrived in excellent condition and safely packed. Pirouette is a serious seller that I can only highly recommend ;)

Thanks for all :)

8. I had a great transaction with Pirouette
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Also had a Great transaction with pirouette! I bought a minifee body from her on layaway. She was very kind through the whole proces the doll arrived in excellent condition,was verrryyy Well packed! Also got a mini gift (super cute stickers ect ☺️) would definitly Buy from her again!

10. They had a full FairyLand MNF Chloe where it was possible to split and of which I only wanted the head. Ccontacted them and seen as there was no one who had contacted them about the body yet there wouldn't be no split. Asked them to contact me if the possibility arose and it did not long after.
      Bought the FairyLand Chloe head on a short layaway, great communication, everything packaged very safely, and shipped fast. Got some freebies in the form of stickers and some soft candies, sweet thought! Would definitely recommend and/or buy from again! A+

11. So very pleased transaction! :thumbup

I bought a minifee Nanuri17 event head from Sofia! Our transaction went so well, from receiving the information about shipping methods to payment! The box come to me and with it some nice surprises & small goodies.

I highly recommend cooperating with Sofia!