1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pity pity

Jun 12, 2008

1. A search didn't turn up a feedback thread, so I'll start one ;)

I recently sold a wig to Pity pity, and it was a great transaction, very smooth.
    2. I bought a bobobie sprite from pity pity and it came fast and safely. Thank you for a great transaction!

3. I bought a Bobobie Sprite from pity pity. Easy transaction and turns out we live fairly close to each other. Hope to see you at a meet soon! Thanks :)
    4. I sold a msd boy to pity pity and she was super nice and awesome to work with! She was very quick in responding pm's, had excellent communication, and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

She is honest and very sweet, thanks for a great transaction!
      ~GIo ^_^
    5. pity pity is great to buy from! I purchased a Bobobie from her, and he was packed very well, and shipped exactly as promised. Excellent communication.

Linda S.
    6. I bought a Dreaming Doll body with an outfit from pity pity and it was a very smooth transaction. The items arrived quickly and properly packed, and she was always very friendly and prompt with communication. Great seller! :)
    7. I did a trade/cash combo with pity pity, and it went really well! She's very sweet, kept in contact, paid and sent her part of the transaction on time, so everything went very smoothly! Very recommended, and I hope we get the chance to work together in the future again! :aheartbea:aheartbea:whitetruffle
    8. I bought a head from pity pity! It arrived quickly and was packed super-safely! And the head is AMAZING! I am very happy with everything! Thank you!
    9. Another great transaction with pity pity. I sold her a head and once again she was fabulous to deal with. She paid promptly and kept up excellent communication. Wonderful buyer! :aheartbea
    10. I purchased an old style DZ WS MSD body from pitypity. It was incredibly well wrapped for shipping and got here very quickly. Commication was great -- quick, polite. I'm very pleased with the transaction. Thanks!
    11. Sold a customized handmade furwig to Pity pity. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was almost instantaneously. Definitely a A+++++++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v
    12. <b>pity pity</b> was absolutely wonderful and made a prompt full payment for the doll. She was also very kind and patient to wait for the doll to be sent. A pleasure to work with!
    13. I did a trade with Pity pity, my minifee boy for her Senior delf boy.
      She has a perfect communication, very friendly, she answer very fast each time.
      She does'nt hesitate when she feel bad about something and be very clear for all.

The doll arrives very fastly ,unstrung on my demand, all pieces were packed individualy, in separate bags with "right leg' right arm" etc... on each bag. Awesome !

It as been a great pleasure to deal with Pity pity, she's a very friendly person, and I'll deal with her in the future with an enormous pleasure .
    14. Bought a wig from Pity pity! She was really ontop of things-got it sent out super fast. Communication was great and the package was delivered super quickly ^.^;!
    15. I purchased a pink fwig from Pity Pity. She shipped right away and it arrived within 3 days ^__^
    16. I just finished a Trade with Pity Pity, and she was amazing to work with. One of those awesome people that are just wonderful all around. She was very nice and communicated with me through out the entire trade. Even when we had a problem with the Postal System not wanting to post the whereabouts of my part of the trade, she was very patient until it got there. She made sure that everything was packaged safely, and that everything got where it needed to be on time. Totally Recommended!
    17. :3 I just traded my Narin boy for Pity Pity's ED Lydia, and I couldn't be happier! Communication was great, she was friendly and informative, shipped quickly and the doll was packed well. All in all an excellent transaction, I highly recommend Pity Pity!!
    18. I just finished a trade with pity pity, and she was wonderful to work with~ Sent everything on time and superbly wrapped. I look forward to doing more business with her! <3
    19. Bought a DZ Floy from pity pity on a short layaway. The transaction went down very smoothly: Communication was quick and the doll was shipped very promptly, well-packed and insured. A wonderful person to work with, trustworthy, quick, and friendly. I can't commend her enough. :thumbup