1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for pixelity

May 17, 2011

1. Hi! If you have participated in a transaction with me, please post your experience here.

Thank you so much! :)

Ebay feedback: chibim4ru
      Etsy feedback: farawayfield

2. Had a great transaction with Pixelity. She adopted my little Cheshire kitty and was great to deal with. Nice communications and super fast payment.. Would be happy to have more transactions.
      Thanks so much picelity~

3. great and smooth transition. Pixelity ordered bracelets from me and was very understanding and patiently waited for me to send the bracelets to her.
      I would do a transaction with her again.

4. I purchased a bunch of Minifee shoes and an outfit from Pixelity. I can't believe how quickly it arrived and packaged very carefully. I would do business again or recommend Pixelity based on this wonderful transaction. Thank you very much!

5. SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK!!!!

I purchased a Fairyland Minifee Shushu from pixelity! She accepted my short layaway conditions, was very nice about the entire transaction, and kept great communication.

She shipped her out as soon as payment was completed, and sent me a super cute outfit and necklace with her as a freebie! I am very thankful for that - it made my birthday even shinier!

I would recommend pixelity to everyone that wanted to have a transaction with her, she is GREAT!

Thank you so very much!!! :D

6. I bought a doll shirt from pixelity. It arrived fast in great condition and I couldn't be happier. Thanks a lot!

7. I purchased some MSD sneakers and leggings from pixelity and everything went great! There was a small stain on the shoes originally, and after trying to clean them there were a few yellow spots, but she was very honest about everything and refunded the price of the shoes! I don't mind the yellowed spots, but I do admire her honesty!!
      I would DEFINITELY do business with her again! ^ ^

8. I bought some ED eyes from pix. She was nice enough to hold them for me, and she shipped them out right away. They were packaged safely and arrived pretty quickly. The transaction was perfect!

9. I bought a lovely dress from Pixelity which arrived safely in the UK and was well packed and in condition described. Very happy with transaction and would be happy to buy from Pixelity again :)

10. Fantastic seller, purchased a tanya style dress from pixelity, thanks again!

11. I bought a Nine9 style dress from Pixelity and the transaction was great. Pixelity was very nice, fast with communication and prompt with shipping. The dress was exactly as described and looks gorgeous on my girls. I would definately buy from Pixelity again!

12. I bought 2 foxybrowny dresses from Pixelity. She even gave me cute clips as a freebie. Thank you for the wonderful transaction!

13. I am leaving AMAZING feedback for pixelity
      She was amazingly sweet to work with super accomidating and she sent the most amazing surprise along with the soom body i bought from her. I would love to do more transactions with her and she is now the gold standard in my book
      thank you so so much pixelity!
      ~ Moto

14. i purchased pixelkity's minty star cheshire. she was a pleasure to deal with, even with a slight hiccup with the shipping. she was always kind and prompt with her replies, and very patient with me whilst i was organising my money. i would defiantly buy from her again :)

15. Pixelity bought a Wimukt outfit from me and I would have another transaction with her anytime. Everything about it was perfect.

thanks.:)

16. I sold a pair of boots to pixelity!
      She was very friendly and it was a great transaction!! :D

Thankyou! ~

17. Pixelity purchased a wig from me and was lightning-fast. Great communication, fast payment, highly recommended!

18. pixelity bought a Volks head from me.
      Smooth communication, fast payment and fast reply, it was a wonderful transaction!
      Thank you again!

19. I bought an outfit set from Pixelity. Absolutely wonderful seller. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks!!

20. Bought two pair of Minifee shoes and boots from pixelity. Absolutely smooth as glass transaction, with a little extra gift included! I'd be more than happy to buy from her again!:D