1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Piyoko

Sep 28, 2008

1. Guess now that I'm buying things in GOs and the Marketplace I should have one huh.

I do have an ebay account as zombiezebradonkey as well

2. Piyoko bought some sd10 sneakers from me and she was great! Paid quickly and was overall lovely to do the transaction with. I would do business with her again! Thanks! :chocoberry

3. Piyoko bought a DZ Feilan head from me, she was very friendly, kept great and prompt communication, quick payment and was just generally wonderfull to deal with. Highly recommended, thanks a lot!!

4. Piyoko bought a doll from me, she paid quickly and was very plesant to deal with. The most important, she kept me informed when the doll arrived!!
      A wonderful international transaction!!:fangirl::fangirl:

5. Piyoko was a participant in my second For My Doll order and everything went just as lovely as it did the first time around. :) Payments were made quickly and communication was great. Once again, she was kind enough to add pictures to the For My Doll request thread. It's always a pleasure to do business with Piyoko and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

:clover Thank you for being an awesome participant once again! I really appreciate it!! :clover

6. Piyoko purchased a wig from me. It was a very pleasant transaction. Payment was very quick, and Piyoko even let me know when the items arrived. POSITIVE!

7. We traded with each other, and the transaction was great!
      She made an outfit for me that was super awesome, and entirely well made, in return for a couple items I had FS. Her shipping was prompt, and she had wonderful communication. Can't wait until next time :D

8. Piyoko bought 2 outfits from me. Transaction was perfect with fast payment! Will deal with again for sure!

9. [SIZE="-10"]I'm back again to leave more feedback for Piyoko. This time around she participated in my second Fairyland group order. :) Once again, communication was wonderful and payments were prompt. It goes without saying that I wouldn't mind doing business again with her at all.

:clover Thank you for being a great participant yet again!! :clover
      [/SIZE]

10. Piyoko Bought some hands from me. Comunication was wonderful. She was wonderful to work with.

11. Piyoko modded a pair of puki wingtop boots for me. She did a wonderful job! Thanks so much! :aheartbea

12. Piyoko bought a Tinybear wig from me. She was very friendly and communicative. Her payment was sent quickly. I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks! :)

13. I just bought a head from Piyoko, it was just as she described it and she mailed it really fast and packaged it very well. Communication was fast and friendly - thank you!

14. Piyoko took part in my third For My Doll group order and she is always, always such a pleasure to deal with!!

:clover Thank you~ :clover

15. (sorry for such a late feedback/reply)

Piyoko payed amazingly fast after buying a DIM body from me. Reliable and great communication

16. Piyoko Participated in my Soom Glot split where she purchased the little hooves. A wonderful person to have dealt with, and will most definitely deal with again. Pronto payments and no problems at all! Definitely recommend Piyoko!!

17. Piyoko bought my MSdoll Pan and we had a very smooth transaction with great communication! Thanks so much, dear!

18. Piyoko participated in my handmade Alice in Wonderland Swap, she was a wonderful participant, especially considering one of her partners was rather late.

19. Piyoko participated in my rock star swap. She did a good job and followed all the rules. A recommended swap participant!

20. Sold some doll clothing to Piyoko. :) Nice and smooth transaction, fast payment, not problems. Would definately sell to again! ;)