Feedback for pliskatesky

Sep 19, 2017

1. All feedbacks for any transactions with me are welcomed.

2. Pliskatesky commissioned me for faceup work, and she was a pleasure to work with. I'd be happy to deal with her again anytime. :)

3. Positive Feedback:

Buyer bought a Distant Memory Hwayoung head from me. They sent payment promptly, and kept me updated on the parcel status. They messaged me as soon as the parcel arrived, and provided a photo of the item once they confirmed it arrived safely. Communication was smooth and fantastic. I would definitely recommend them as a buyer, and I look forward to working with them again in future transactions.

Thanks again,
      H

4. Positive feedback

I ordered two Switch pants from @pliskatesky, and they were super kind to give me a small discount for buying both pairs of pants together. They were quick to respond and very kind, they showed me pictures of the pants on one of their dolls, so that I could better judge if they would fit my boy. (They actually fit perfectly, I'm absolutely thrilled!)

The pants were carefully folded and packed up, they took the time to really seal the package so it would arrive safe to me. Funnily enough, I do believe the package was almost lost to me because of my post office, this of course, having nothing to do with @pliskatesky. I found it on my porch in a baggie with some other mail. :nowords: Anyways, with the way this box was packaged, I believe the contents could have survived a hurricaine. Thank you so much! Would definitely buy again from this seller. ❤️

5. I purchased IOS Shadow and Garsh heads from Pliskatesky. Communication was great and everything was well packaged. Would definitely buy from again. Thank you!

6. I have bought a biker jacket and some hoodies from pliskatesky, very efficient communication and fast shipping, everything as pictured! Will buy again, thank you<3

7. I bought a Kanadoll Adrian head from pliskatesky on a short layaway. They were very friendly, communication was fast and efficient, the head was shipped quickly after the layaway was done and came well packaged! I'd certainly work with them again!