1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for plm0331

Sep 23, 2017

1. Hi all! This is the FB page for plm0331
      Please post feedback if we have had transactions.
      :whee:Thank you!:whee:

#1 plm0331, Sep 23, 2017
      Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
    2. I had a transaction with plm0334 & everything went very smoothly! I will happily have another transaction with them. :)

3. Plm0334 purchased minifee heel feet from me and they were awesome to work with! They paid for the shipping online themselves and sent me the label to print. Super easy. I would highly recommend them as a buyer! Thank you for a smooth transaction! ❤️

4. Plm0334 bought a Tan Minifee Ria Head from me and it was an excellent transaction! She paid very quickly and kept in touch throughout the transaction. She let me know as soon as Ria arrived! Overall this was a great experience and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her! :)

5. plm0331 bought a dollzone body from me. Communication was excellent and payment was prompt. She also let me know when it arrived. Thank you for a great transaction!

#5 Mushi, Dec 2, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    6. Nice seller. Good communication throughout entire process. Would recommend to other buyers.

7. Plm0331 bought Mirwen head from me. The transaction was excellent. Thank you for great experience!

8. Plm0331 bought a volks F33 girl from me, great communication and fast payment. Great buyer and transaction :)

9. I bought a minifee lucywen head in tan from plm0331. Communication was pleasant and she shipped quickly after final payment. The head arrived on a small box and was very nicely packed with a face protector to prevent damage to her faceup. Overall the expirience was very positive and I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from her again

10. Plm0331 bought a mnf head from me, payment was fast and communication was fantastic. Would definitely do business with her again. Positive feedback.

11. I purchased a Tan MNF Ria head from plm0331. She was very lovely and fast with communication and shipped otu exactly when she said she would. the head arrived to me in perfect condition. I would definitely love to do business with her again in the future! Thank you! <3

12. I purchased a Haru Casting Maji from plm0331. Prompt and friendly communication, confirmed when payment was received and also sent my girl lightning fast as promised. An absolutely smooth transaction! Thanks so much!

13. plm0331 bought a SDGr Lucia from me and sent the payment fast.
      Very polite and friendly buyer :)
      Thank you!

14. I purchased 3 Minifee Hwayu heads from plm0331. Open eye with Fairyland faceup, sleeping face and the Halloween18/human Hwayu. Everything went smoothly and shipping was nice and fast. Would buy from her again :)

15. plm0331 bought a SD16 body from me and I am so grateful for her willingness to not only send me the payment through Friends and Family (thank you for the trust) but also sending me the label (thank you)! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

16. I purchased a tan Soom Imda Odelie and she is gorgeous, was packed super good and shipped really fast. Thank you!

17. I answered plm0331's WTB for a Volks Jo March and it was a stellar transaction from beginning to end. Quick payment, a pleasure to deal with. Happy to have helped a grail doll come home, please enjoy her!!

18. I bought a Noxious Ruby from Tonocha and everything went perfectly! Communication was great and the doll was shipped exactly when we agreed to ship. She arrived perfectly packaged and perfection condition.

19. I purchased a volks Mako from Tonocha and it was perfect! They shipped quickly, the doll was well packed and described well. Very happy!

20. Very smooth transaction from a very kind seller, thank you so much! :D I purchased a CM f-33 from tonocha and she was exactly as described!