1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Plotbunnytiff

Mar 10, 2008

1. :aheartbeaIf I have had a transaction with you, please leave some word of it here!:aheartbea
    2. Plotbunnytiff bought a dress from me. Great communication, fast payment, paitent, and let me know when the dress arrived. :D
    3. Tiff commissioned me for mods and faceups on her MNF Shiwoo and JuriA, and she was an absolute gem to work with. Very sweet and reliable. Would work with her again anytime! :)
    4. Tiff commissioned an outfit from me and was a joy to work with. She paid quickly and kept up with communication very well. You're welcome back to my shop anytime!
    5. plotbunnytiff commissioned some artwork from me; She was very friendly and an absolute pleasure to do business with.
    6. plotbunnytiff participated in one of my dollmore orders. quick payments and friendly to deal with. welcome to any of my future group orders
    7. plotbunnytiff joined one of my group orders... she was a pleasure to deal with. Definitely recommended!
    8. plotbunnytiff bought two doll outfits from me. She paid quickly and was wonderful to communicate with. I would do business again with her anytime.
    9. I bought a super sweet Soom Glati~From the every so friendly plotbunnytiff<3

He was packaged super well!!! and the box arrived without a dent in sight *w*! (adored the cute hello kitty bag to ehehe) Very great communication and was so lovely to keep me updated with everything!!! Highly recommend dealing with!!!

And thankyou again<3 ^.^
    10. Just received my doll from plotbunnytiff and everything is perfect! Thank you so much for an awesome transaction!