1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Plushie

Sep 28, 2010

1. I sold some SD glasses to Plushie. She paid promptly and had great communication. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Plushie again! :D

2. I bought a wig from Plushie (great communicator), it was sent fast and packed well. just as described! Thank you! I would not hesitate doing business with you again, and I highly recommend you to other! :)

3. Plushie participated in my Doll's Best Friend Swap. Communication was good up until the deadline. She told me she shipped and then i wasn't able to contact her again, either on DOA or e-mail. The gift never arrived to her partner, but without communication, I can't prove it was shipped or otherwise. I hope everything is alright!~

4. Plushie purchased a wig from me and everything went perfectly! She was always friendly in communications even let me know when the wig arrived! Thank you so much! ^_^

5. Plushie commissioned me for a yukata. It was a quick and easy transaction and she was a dear to deal with; communication was great. I highly recommend her. :)

6. Purchased a Dollfie Dream body good condition great price. Good communication
      She was packed very securely and arrived quickly with extras ^_^
      Thanks!

7. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I sold an SD wig to Pushie. Good transaction. I recommend her as a buyer, and would deal with them again - thanks! :D

8. Responded to Plushie's WTB for a Volks Mdd body. Communication was great and she paid right away. Let me know once it arrived safely. Thanks so much!

9. I purchased a Mini Dollfie Dream from Plushie. Doll arrived in described condition, and in a timely fashion. Thanks again!

10. Bought a Resinsoul Ya from me. Very nice to work worth, wonderfully polite! Would work with again!!

11. Plushie bought a WS modded Luka head from me. :3 Payment was fast and easy. Communication was great and easy! Everything was really smooth. I appreciate it! <3 Would definitely do business again.

12. I bought a SD sized doll couch from Plushie, and the transaction was great. The price was right, and it arrived safely in a very timely manner. Would buy again! Thankyou :D

13. I'm getting to this a little late and my apologies. Plushie bought a WS MNF body from me. Yet again everything went perfect. I was notified when it got there and just as my post above talks highly of the previous transaction, this one was the same. Very awesome buyer. I'd do business again.

14. I have purchased her Resinsoul MSD body recently and received it yesterday! Good communication and fast shipping.
      I would definitely purchase from her again :)

15. I bought a WS A-Line body from Plushie- She was great with communication, and even double-checked to make sure I was aware of some very light staining that had been left on the thighs from darker clothes- Super polite and prompt, my girl arrived safely and is just perfect! I would certainly buy from her again!

16. I purchased a Minifee Luka head from Plushie, and the transaction went great! Good communication and the shipping was very fast! Would definitely do business with her again! Thank you so much!

17. Plushie bought a Doll-Leaves boy body from me, and the transaction was excellent. Payment was prompt and communication was perfect! I would definitely recommend~ Thanks again!

18. All around excellent transaction with Plushie for my purchase of Fairyland MNF Halloween Event Head in normal skin .

Thanks!

19. I bought a Minifee Mirwen from Plushie! She was quick to reply and ship once I had paid. I'd definitely buy from her again. Thanks so much!

20. I bought a Volks dark red jumper dress set from Plushie. It shipped really quickly and it's in perfect condition. Plushie is a really great seller and communication was prompt and nice!