1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for pnk84

Jun 28, 2008

1. I purchased a wig pnk84. It arrived just as described and nicely packaged. An excellent transaction... I would buy from her again!

2. Bought a wig and eyes from her. Went smooth.

-Anneke

3. Good buyer, fast paiment, good communication ! Highly recommanded ^^ Thank you so much !
      aishi'

4. I purchased three toy guns and had a great transaction! I would definitely do business again!

5. Pnk84 purchased a clothing set from me. Communications were great, payment was prompt, and she let me know that the item arrived to her safely^^ Highly recommended buyer! :daisy Thanks again, Pnk84!

6. pnk84 made a beautiful headpiece for one of my MSD girls.
      she was verry helpful and showed me the process of making the headpiece with picktures.
      after she was done she shipped out verry quick.
      the headpiece is beautiful!

7. pnk84 bought the Antique Lace fer set from me a few weeks back. She was fast with payment and great communication even after the item arrived. Would love to do business with her again.Thank you again....xuan.

8. My positive feedback for pnk84 ^^
      I've purchased her a Volks wig. She is so nice! She answers and sent it quickly.
      Thank you so much~~!!

9. pnk84 brought 2 pairs of Urethane eyes from me, and the interaction went smoothly and wonderfully. Thank her for everything!
      Highly recommendable!

10. sandra bought a IOS ASYD head from me. =D She is a nice and friendly buyer that I would recommend everyone~ She makes her payment on time and replies to pms promptly.

11. I bought a yo dress set from pnk84. She let me know when the package was shipped out and it arrived quickly. I would buy from her again!

12. Bought V.Ryu via layway from pnk84, and i have to say that she was really good in communication and a very veryyy polite person! <3

Even though i kinda dragged my payment, but she was patient and understanding! :)
      Thank you so much sandra!! &#9829;

13. I bought a pair of boots and a wig from pnk84 and they arrived quickly and are perfect. Recommended!!!!

14. pnk84 sold an Anotherspace jacket which arrived today in perfect condition. Totally trouble-free and easy transaction. Very nice emails too--she was kind enough to send pictures and answer my questions. Thanks so much for such an easy transaction.:daisy

15. pnk84 bought an SD13 boy body longlegs from me and the transaction went smoothly and perfect, fast and prompt payment, very nice communication - would definitely buy from her again! recommended! :aheartbea

16. pnk84 commissioned 2 faceups from me and she was a pleasure to work with. Communication was great throughout; payment and shipping were done promptly, and ideas for the faceups were communicated clearly. It was lovely to work with you again, thank you! :clover

17. I purchased a dress from pnk84 and it arrived quickly. She's a really nice seller, thanks for all.

18. I bought a migidoll jina head from her. The head is very beautiful and perfect*O* The shipment very fast! Very much Thanks =D

19. I bought a half eyes Iz head from pnk84 on a short layaway. I had to extend it by two weeks and she was absolutely fine with it and very understanding. The communication was wonderful, the transaction went smoothly and I was notified promptly when he was shipped with my tracking number. I would definitely do another transaction with pnk84 in the future. Thank you so much, hun ^__^

20. I just completed a trade with pnk84 and everything went perfectly! The communication was prompt and very friendly, the doll exactly as expected (plus a few goodies thrown in!), and the shipping was not only very fast but the package was also very well packed! I would love to work with pnk84 again, thank you!