1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for pnk84

Jun 28, 2008

1. Bought a head from pnk84, everything went flawlessly!
      Head arrived in wonderful flawless condition and very quickly.
      A+ seller!

2. This is my second time purchasing from pnk84!
      She sent the package really quickly and the items were really well packed!
      Thanks<3

3. Pnk84 commissioned me for three faceup.
      Friendly communication and fast reply. Everything go so smoothly. It is a great pleasure to work with her.
      Highly recommended!
      Thank you again!! ^^

4. I bought a black blazer and a pair of white dress shoes from pnk84. Communication was excellent and shipping was quick. Would def buy from again, and I recommend as a seller! Thanks again. :aheartbea

[​IMG]

5. I bought some MSD clothing from pnk84. The transaction was perfecy, great communication, and quick shipment! I would highly recommend.

6. Bought a doll from pnk84 and it arived smoothly and effictionly as well as well protected. She was understanding and very fun to work with would definetly look into buying more from her.

7. Sold a doll to pnk84. Always paid on time, and had great communication. Excellent buyer!

8. pnk84 traded a dollheart fukubukaro item with me, she was lovely to trade with, shipped really fast and I highly recommend to everyone :aheartbea

9. i bought a yosd wig from pnk84,lovely seller,very kind,fast shipping and items was well packed,thanks so much!!

10. I bought a DOD Kirill from pnk84. She was quick with replys, pleasing to talk to and the doll was shipped promptly after payment. He's everything I wanted :D thanks again! Fabulous seller recommend 100% :D

11. I bought a wig from pnk84. Everything went well, the package was shipped quickly and the hair is even prettier that I thought. Also, pnk is a very pleasant person to communicate with.

I`m highly content with this transaction, thank you!

12. I bought an Abio Angel Yi from pnk84 and received him last night. ^_^

Shipping was faster than expected and the doll that arrived was a literal bubble-wrapped mummy! I could not have asked for him to be packaged better! Not to mention that the doll was exactly as described, or possibly better.

pnk84 was also very patient with me while I worked out issues with the bank. I would love to do business with her again and I recommend her to everyone on DOA.

13. Fer arrived just as stated. Great transaction thank you very much!!!!

14. I bought a couple of wigs from pnk84. Communication was great, they were shipped quickly, and she even included a little gift. I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

15. I bought Immortality of Soul Yuri and Asyd heads from pnk84 and it was a great experience! Communication was prompt and shipping was very quick as well. I would definitely buy from pnk84 again!!

16. I bought Heliot's wing + outfit (full-set) from her.
      pnk84 is very nice seller, great communication and she can reliable.
      She give all information and photo as I asked.
      Packing all items very safety and shipped it on time (that she told me, when she can be shipped :) )
      I'm very satisfied and comfortable to trading with her.

100% positive feedback for her ;)

17. I sold some items to pnk84.she was very very friendly.and paid quickly.let me know when the body arrived.Thank you very much.><~

18. pnk84 bought a Yosd White Rabbit Open Eyed version from me. She made really fast payment and let me know as soon as she got him~~ Thank you!!^^

19. I bought 2 pairs of eyes from PNK and she was so nice to discount them! They arrived safely and packed well! Thanks!

20. use my service ! Good transaction ! Fast payment ! A++++++++++++++++++++