1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pockets

Oct 25, 2007

1. Pockets recently ordered a custom shirt from me for her MNF girl and was just excellent to work with! Perfect communication, perfect transaction!

2. I sold a fur wig to Pockets & she was just great through and through :)

Wouldn't hesitate to work with her again!

3. Pockets commissioned me for a faceup on her LUTS Shiwoo. :) She was very clear on what she wanted, without being pushy about it or anything. And she was also very understanding when I had a little snafu with my MSC and needed to start over.
      It was a pleasure to work with you, Pockets! Thanks so much for commissioning me!

4. Pockets commissioned me for a yukata order. The transaction was quick and easy and I'd be happy to do business with her again. Thanks! :)

5. Pockets sold me her LTF Winking Ante faceplate. The transaction went super-smoothly. The item was shipped exactly when she said it would, was packed very well, and was exactly as described in the listing. I would definitely deal with her again. :)

6. Pockets purchased a DES head from me, and she was super amazing to work with. A tiny layaway plan that was paid for early, great communication, and a great attitude through the entire thing. I am so happy this transaction worked out the way it did. Thanks for everything, and you can definitely have a great experience with her <3

7. I purchased a Minifee (miniver - LOL!) Shiwoo from Pockets and she was incredibly awesome to work with. She cleaned him up at my request and shipped him out straightaway with my choice of clothing, eyes, and wigs. I would be very pleased to do business with her again!

8. Pockets bought a top from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks so much!

9. Pockets bought a pair of 16mm eyes from me. What a great transaction! Flawless! I would happily do business with Pockets again. Thank you so much and enjoy your eyes! :)

10. I sold Pockets a wig. The transaction was wonderful. She paid promptly and her communication was great. I'd happily do business with her again <3

11. Just received a beautiful Little Fee Ante from Pockets, and it was such a lovely transaction! She shipped quickly and packaged nicely, and Ante was exactly as described!

Thank you, Sara !

12. Pockets bought a MNF a-line body from me. She was great to talk with and paid promptly and let me know when the body arrived. Great transaction, thanks very much! <3

13. worked withpockets on a wonderful trade....was super nice ....everything went very smooth ...would love to work with again ,,,thanks so much

14. Pockets bought a pair of 10mm eyes from me. Communication was excellent, and payment was prompt. Great transaction all around. Thanks

15. Pockets bought a pair of eyes from me.Speedy payment and wonderful communication.Hope we can work together again.Thanks.

16. Pockets bought two pairs of SD bloomers from me and was a great customer! Friendly PMs & FAST payment! Recommended!!! Thanks again!!!

17. Pockets purchased a mohair wig from me, paid immediately, and let me know when it arrived. Excellent transaction, thanks!

18. Perfect transaction with Pockets! Pockets purchased a gown from my sales thread, sent the payment right away, and let me know how it all worked out when the item arrived. I'd gladly deal with Pockets anytime!

19. I bought a Cherishdoll Eileen Unicorn head from pockets. She was lovely to do buisness with. Great price! Fast shipping. Arrived safe with extras. Thank you very much! Would love to buy from again.

20. I purchased a dollmore kid body from pockets and the transaction was silky smooth. The body arrived quickly and in wonderful condition.....she included some clothing too....A+++++

~Meee