1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for pointout

Dec 20, 2007

1. Thank you :)

2. Am I the first to leave feedback?! I feel so special. ^_^

pointout participated in a group order I hosted. Excellent communication, very friendly, and quick payment. She was a pleasure to work with.

3. pointout joined my Genesis minimee group order, paid quickly and had very prompt communication. Thanks again for participating! :]

4. I bought a SD10 girl body from pointout. The whole process couldn't have been more pleasant. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from pointout. :)

5. Just received a lovely Dollstown Elysia head from Pointout. Excelllent transaction . Just a lovely person to deal with

I Highly recommend

6. I bought a FFVII Core Crisis Genesis Minimee head from Pointout. The entire transaction went very smoothly. Pointout was very nice and quick with communication. I hope to do business with her again someday.

7. I bought a Volks Olivia head from Pointout, and the transaction went very smoothly! :D Her PMs are very pleasant and prompt, and she let me know when she shipped out the head as well as the tracking number. The head also arrived very fast in excellent condition, which I'm extremely happy about. I highly recommend her to anyone!!

Thank you so much again for everything--it's been a pleasure dealing with you! ^_^ :aheartbea

8. I purchased a Volks SD16 body from pointout and I must say the transaction was as pleasent as a dream from start to finish:love.... Extreamly quick shipping (day after payment:D), great communication, absolutely AMAZING Packaging, and even threw in the deafult wig as a gift to me:)

:thumbup:thumbup for this amazing transaction:hollyberry... I couldn't be happier:chibi
      ~Anthony

9. Pointout ordered an Angeal minimee head thru me, prompt payer and easy to deal with.
      OmiCat

10. I sold Pointout 2 of my wigs! She was a very awesome buyer! Fast payment and great communication!!~ Hope to work with her again in the future!

11. I sold a Rio head to pointout, who was very friendly, sent payment quickly and let me know when the item arrived. Would definately do business with again, thank you!

12. Just completed a transaction with pointout, where I purchased a SSDF Regen head from.

The transaction has been very good! pointout communicated throughout, shipped on agreed date.

SSDF Regen head was packed well and safely - no damages.

Shipping was quite decently fast, considering that I did not go for the superfast EMS shipping.

Great transaction! THANK YOU VERY MUCH, pointout! :):):)

13. pointout joined a Leeke World group order I ran.
      The communication was smooth and overall process went perfect. Recommended buyer!

Thank you. ^^

14. I bought a Ninodoll Bada head from pointout. Communication was smooth, shipping prompt, and the head arrived very well packed and safe. Great seller, would do business again :]

15. from pointout, I received it promptly, and it fits my Manos!! Pointout was great to purchase from.

16. I just bought a SD10 body from pointout, and I couldn't be happier! She was very friendly and quick to answer all my questions. The body was shipped out super fast and arrived in only 2 days O_O The body was even better than described and pictured in the sales thread. I would definately deal with pointout again :D

17. I recently bought an Angeal MiniMee from pointout and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. pointout was very friendly and always quick to respond to my PM's, and equally quick to contact the postal services when we had a brief scare that the parcel had gone missing in transit, and was super fast to update me. The head was packaged with extreme care and arrived as swiftly as one can expect over the christmas period, it arrived undamaged and was 100% as described on the sales thread. :]
      I would not hesitate to buy from pointout in the future, I couldn't ask for a more prompt and polite seller on the MP! :]

18. I purchased dollflower eyes from Pointout and I'm happy to say that it is a perfect transaction. She answered to my pms promtly and shipped the item next day. She is also too kind to refund me an excess of shipping cost instantly. The package arrived swiftly and safely with perfect packing. I could not ask for better transaction. Will definitely buy from her again. Highly recommend!

19. PointOut participated in my thirteenth Leekeworld group order was an absolute pleasure to deal with from beginning to end. Communication was swift and payments were sent in quickly. I have no complaints and would gladly work with her again in the future.

:aheartbea Thank you for participating in this group order!! :aheartbea

20. :D as many have stated, it was a pleasure to deal with pointout, transaction very smooth, nice communication, very kind person.
      thank you so much.:)