1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Poison-Bluerose

May 30, 2010

1. If I've bought something from you please leave feedback. :)

2. Sold a DoC Tender too to her. She's great to work with and pays quickly! I'd definitely sell something to her again. Thanks so much for adopting him. ^^

3. Poison-Bluerose bought a MNF Juri '10 head from me after she'd placed an ad looking for one. We agreed upon a 6 weeks layaway and a first installment within 2 weeks.
      Instead of the 6 weeks she'd thought she needed, she completed only days after her first payment, as she needed her girl home ASAP, and made that top-priority :).
      She was very friendly to deal with and communication was fine; her replies were quick.
      I would certainly do business with her again if the opportunity arose:).
      I'm very happy Juri found such a nice home!

4. BIG Positive for Poison-Bluerose! She bought a MNF A Line body and paid quickly~! Highly recommended :)
      Thank you and enjoy the new MNF body :D

5. I sold some 14mm blue eyes to Poison-Bluerose and she was extremely friendly, communicative and told me immediately when they arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :)

6. I sold some eyes to Poison-Bluerose and she is friendly to deal with and has great communication. She let me know when her item arrived.:)

7. I sold Poison-Bluerose a sleeping mnf rheia head. She was pleasant to work with. She paid quickly and communicated well. Would happily work with her again. Highly recommended!!

8. I sold Poision-Bluerose a MNF Ryeon Head. She was wonderful to work with, and she was a great buyer from start to finish. Thanks :)

9. Poison bought a MNF head from me, she sent the payment quickly and let me know when it arrived. Good buyer, would not hesitate to sell to again.

10. I purchased a minifee Rheia head from Poison-Bluerose. The communication was very great, she answered always prompt and sent the item very quickly. A pleasure to do business with. Thank you so much. =)

11. I hate to have to leave these kinds of feedback. Poison-Bluerose was supposed to purchase an Angelheim Luka from me. The first time she was supposed to pay she told me she didn't have the money. I agreed to hold the luka and then 2 days before she was supposed to pay she told me she changed her mind. I held this doll for more then 3 weeks, so sadly I need to leave flakey feedback. Sellers be careful.http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?482483-Kearsy-versus-Poison-Bluerose

12. I did a face up for Poison-Bluerose ^ ^ She was such a wonderful person to work with~! She's very patient, pays asap! and keeps in great communication <333 Thank you for the chance to be able to paint your dollies! I recommend her to anyone : D

13. I sold a head to Poison-Bluerose and she was quick to pay and very communicative, a pleasure to deal with!

14. I did a face up for Poison-Bluerose ^ ^ This is not the first time I've had the pleasure to work with her and her doll~ Always, she pays when she means to, and is excellent in keeping with communication! I am so happy to of had an opportunity to work with you and your doll again ; ) thank you much~

15. Poison-Bluerose ordered a fur wig from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

16. late feedback >_<

I painted more face ups for Poison-Bluerose ^ ^ She is very kind, and keeps up with communication very well and very quick; She sends payments when she says she plans to~ Thank you for choosing to commission me to make paint your dollies, and I hope we are able to work together again in the future~ always, i highly recommend her! ^u^ !!

17. Poison-Bluerose ordered a custom hoodie from me and was great to work with! Thanks so much!

18. Poison-Bluerose ordered another three fur wigs from me (including one custom design) and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with her again, anytime!

19. Poison-Bluerose purchased an MNF Juri '11 head from me, it was a pleasure doing business with her. Very quick communication, all aspects of the transaction went smoothly. Thanks!

20. I've painted another face up for Poison-Bluerose ^ ^ Every single time she is always a delight to work with!! A++++ !! Never any problems, just smooth and simple transaction <3 Thank you so much Poison-Bluerose for always giving pleasant experience !!