Feedback for Poisonapple88

Feb 3, 2020

1. Hello! If you’ve done business with me I’d love it if you could leave me some feedback. Thank you!

2. I did a faceup for @poisonapple88 ! she was a pleasure to work with and was very descriptive with what she wanted. She paid promptly and was very courteous and patient! I would definitely do business with her again! <3

3. @poisonapple88 purchase Switch Waseon from me, The transaction was swift and hassle-free.
      Payment was made very promptly and very responsive to messages.

Thank you for your purchase !

4. I purchased a pair of Switch mocha heel legs from poisonapple88. She was lovely to work with and responded to messages quickly. The package arrived fast and everything was in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

5. Positive Feedback

I sold my Switch Seolrok Somnia to @poisonapple88 The transaction was very fast and smooth. She noticed me as soon as the head arrived. There was no lack of communication and I’m relieved it arrived safely. Thank you and have a great day!

6. I purchased a pair of gorgeous 18mm Soulinabox eyes from @poisonapple88 and it was a positive transaction from beginning to end. Communications were fast and friendly, and the eyes were carefully packaged and sent super fast. I can highly recommend her as a very reputable person to do business with.:)

7. Positive. Poisonapple88 purchased a Ringdoll Weiwuxian full set from me. She is polite and easy to communicate with. Definitely a perfect buyer.

8. I bought a Switch Waseon head in NS from poisonapple88, and had a positive, pleasant and friendly transaction. Great communication, everything was packed securely and shipped super quick. I would definitely work together again. Thank you so much for the sale!