1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for polkadotbeetle (sakky)

Jan 11, 2009

1. If you've had a transaction with me, please spare a moment to leave some feedback. Thank you~ ♥ ( ゚▽゚)/
    2. Polkadotbeetle sold some awesome gothic lolita doll shoes to me. She replyed immediatly to all my messages. The shipping was fast and well-packaged. Great seller!
    3. my doll loved the shoes!! XD thank you!

the package was sent fast and Polkadotbeetle replied to messages almost instantly~! XD
      would recommend to anyone~ ^___^b
    4. I bought an Angell Studio Cinderella from polkadotbeetle. She was very agreeable to work with, we worked out a short layaway and her responses were always prompt and friendly. My doll was well-packed and shipped extra fast, too. Thanks again for a wonderful international transaction! :)
    5. Bought two wigs and a pair of boots from her. Pleasant transaction! She packed super well:) Thank you!
    6. Polkadotbeetle bought an SD head and some RS legs from me. Very fast payment and prompt communication. Pleasant, smooth transaction. Thank you so much!
    7. Polkadotbeetle bought a DD head from me. She was very nice all the time and she paid super-fast. Thank you for such a smooth transaction!