1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pomegranate

Jun 30, 2009

1. Pomegranate purchased an MSD boy from me and she was a pleasure to have a transaction with ^_^ She was wonderful with communication and kept me updated with her Paypal status~ She paid quickly and was a lovely buyer :D She was very friendly and polite throughout the entire process ^^

2. Pomegranate purchased an AA Shi head from me. She was quick to pay and very easy to communicate with. She let me know when the head arrived and everything was smooth and easy.

Thanks!

3. Pomegranate bought a Volks MSD Elsie from me. The transaction went very well, payment was quick and she was communicative and friendly! Thank you!

4. I had a very nice and smooth transaction with Pomegranate!I purchased a Pukipuki from her and she shipped the doll promptly!:fangirl:
      She is a very friendly and reliable seller!:pcupcake

5. I bought pukisha from Pomegranate. She was a great seller and shipped the parcel really fast. There was also extras with pukisha and I can't be more satisfied! Thank you Adi!:aheartbea

6. Pomegranate purchased some doll clothing from me. Communication was great and payment was swift. Thank you

7. Pomegranate bought Angelsdoll Camelia from me. The entire transaction went very well - excellent communication and fast payment. No troubles from her at all and she was very patient when there were slight bumps on the road with shipping. I definitely recommend her! Thank you again! :)

8. Sold a pair of miniature spectacles/glasses and 2 kitchenwares to Pomegranate. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

9. I bought a head from Pomegranate and I have to say she is very wonderful to deal with. She was quick in shipping it, nice, and there was great communication. I look forwards to buying from her again. Buy from her in confidence. She will not disappoint. :) Thanks again!

10. I bought a MSD outfit off of Pomegranate. They shipped it right after, and it was in perfect condition. Thank you!

11. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I sold a pair of hands to Pommegranate and she has been very kind and fast with her payment. Thank you!

12. I bought a AA head from Pomegranate.
      The whole transaction was a true pleasure :aheartbea

The head was packed bulletproof and send out lightning fast!
      She even send me a pic of the shipping receipt.
      I'm impressed by this service.

Pomegranate is a credit to the DOA Marketplace :aheartbea

Thank you :bcupcake

13. I bought an MSD sized wig from Pomegranate which was immaculate and shipped really fast. I highly recommend this seller.

14. I bought a Parabox wig from Pomegranate and it arrived very quickly in perfect condition and without fuss. It was a pleasure dealing with her and I wouldn't hesitate to buy again.

Thank you for such a smooth transaction!

15. Sold a Volks dress set to Pomegranate. Smooth transaction, quick payment, communications were prompt. Thank you! :D

16. Pomegranate just bought a pair of DropRops eyes from me; it was a delightful transaction, quick and friendly. Pomegranate paid immediately, was very pleasant to communicate with by PM, and took the time to let me know that the package arrived safely. Definitely recommended! :)

17. Pomegranate bought doll outfits from me. Great transaction with prompt payment, thanks!

18. She bought my dk hands. Payment was quickly and everything goes very smoothly.

19. She bought a leeke body from me, made the payment instantly and kept great communication through out the whole process.. GREAT buyer!

20. Pomegranate bought a Head from me. Quick Payment and Great Communication. I recommend her to everyone. Thank you!:aheartbea