1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PonderingNekoSan

Oct 29, 2009

1. I sold Ponderingnekosan my MNF girl body. She was quick to respond and was very pleasant and prompt with payment! She also let me know when she received the package. Would definitely recommend her and would do business again!
      Thanks so much! :)

2. I sold a pair of Kid Delf shoes to PonderingNekoSan. Good communication and fast payment! It was a great deal with PonderingNekoSan! Thank you :)

3. PonderingNekoSan purchased a wig and clothing from me. She was really friendly and prompt in communication and payment. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again, thanks for such a pleasant transaction :kitty2

4. Great transaction with PonderingNekoSan! Communication was excellent and everything was perfect! Thanks again!

5. I sold a Unoa head to PonderingNekoSan and everything was perfect! She had great communication and was very friendly. I would totally deal wit her again!!

6. PonderingNekoSan bought an arcadia dolls outfit from me. It was a perfect transaction, she was friendly, prompt with payment and she let me know when it arrived. Would happily recommend dealing with her.

7. PonderingNekoSan was a participant in my fourteenth Fairyland group order and we had a smooth, easy and pleasant transaction from initiation to completion. Communication was consistent and well-kept and payments were sent in a timely fashion. They were a great addition to the order and I can't find a single negative thing to say. I would do business with them again, quite happily at that.

Thankies!! ♥

8. Bought a Sleeping Elf Chiwoo Littlefee faceplate from PonderingNekoSan. Fabulous communication, quick shipping... would very happily buy from her again! The faceplate is insanely adorable!!! THANK YOU!!!! ^_____^

9. PonderingNekoSan brought a N.YID body from me and was very pleasant to do business with.... very fast payment and she let me know asap when the body arrived.

Thank you!
      Nina

10. Great seller!! Very friendly communication and super fast shipping. She even included an extra gift for my little girl!! It was a pleasure doing business with PonderingNekoSan. Highly recommended as a seller and thanks for a wonderful experience!

11. PonderingNekoSan was an excellent buyer! Very polite and quick with communications and payments.

12. I bought a darling wig from PonderingNekoSan and couldn't be more pleased! Communication was great and she shipped really quickly. Would not hesitate to buy from her again.

13. I bought a dress from PonderingNekoSan, and it got here super fast! Quick, friendly PMs too. Definitely recommend.

14. Bought a skirt from PonderingNekoSan, she was very helpful, polite, and quick in communication, she told me when it was shipped out and it was packaged wonderfully. I would definitely do business with her again! Thank you very much!!

15. I did a trade with PonderingNekoSan for a few of my items and im very happy with the trade :) will definately consider trading with again ^_^ highly recommeneded!

16. I've bought Luts Body from PonderingNekoSan, and everything was perfect!
      Communication was great, I received body well packaged and in a perfect condition.
      PonderingNekoSan also helped me to resolve some problems with our post!
      I'll be happy to have a deal with her again!)))

17. I bought a SID head to PonderingNekoSan and this was a perfect transaction. Very nice and kind, package really well prepared. I definitely recommend her, and i won't hesitate in dealing with her again :)

18. ponderingnekosan purchased an outfit from me, and the transaction was flawless. Great communication and fast payment. Thank you!

19. PonderingNekoSan commissioned me to make 2 MNF hats. She was great to work with and would love to have her in my shop any time. Thanks so much!

20. PonderingNekoSan sold me a Supia Rosy head that arrived at my brother's house today :) and boy was he happy with her ^^ Neko was a joy to do a transaction with, kept us both up to date on when she was shipping Rosy out and was very helpful :) Would buy from her again if the occassion arose ^^