1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PonderingNekoSan

Oct 29, 2009

1. I purchased an outfit from PonderingNekoSan and communication is great, she is very helpful and easy to deal with
      Highly recommended seller! :)

2. Perfect buyer. Thank you so much!

3. Bought a Iple wig from her. Good transaction!

4. I sold a MNF Siean head to PonderingNekoSan, and the transaction was flawless! Super fast payment, friendly communication, and she let me know when the item arrived safe and sound. Thanks so much!

5. I have bought a Souldoll kid body from PonderingNekoSan.
      The body arrived very very quickly and safety protected (:oluckily, regarding the postman whom is not sweet with packages ! => My box was damaged !:evil:).
      Neko is a friendly person I would have pleasure to make other buisiness with.
      Thanks a lot ! ;)

6. I purchased a Soom MiniGem Aren and accessories from PonderingNekoSan. The transaction was smooth, communication was excellent, and shipping was prompt. The package arrived _extremely_ well wrapped, and I don't think that the doll would have been damaged even if my delivery person had danced on it! All of the accessories for the doll (clothes, wigs, teeny shoes) are in really great shape, too. The doll herself is perfect and exactly what I was looking for.
      I definitely wouldn't hesitate to buy something from PonderingNekoSan again!

Thank you!

7. I got Kursh boy from this sweet lady and it came to me today ^^
      I absolutely happy with him and all the extra ^^
      fast shipping, neat packing, polite communication
      Thank you much ^^

8. I bought a Soom Pel head from PonderingNekoSan. She's wonderful! 100% smooth transaction, always replied quickly and the head arrived just as described. Thank you so much!

9. I sold a pair of rRabit boots to PonderingNekoSan. The transaction was smooth and she was very understanding, kind, and quick in her communication. I would be more than happy to deal with her again. I would certainly recommend her! Thank you for your purchase!

10. [h=2]PonderingNekoSan purchased a wig from me and it was flawless, great communication!! Thank you :)[/h]

11. PonderingNekoSan bought my MNF Shushu Elf boy. She paid promptly and had great communication throughout the transaction. I would definitely sell to her again. Hope you enjoy him!

12. Bought a Unoa Sist doll from ponderingnekosan, and could have not been happier with how the transaction went! She is extremely friendly, courteous, and really concerned with making her buyer feel comfortable, reassured, and kept in the loop. Thank you, ponderingnekosan, for making my first doll purchase here on DoA such a positive and fun experience, and I hope that our buy/sell paths will cross again :daisy

13. I sold a couple of wigs to Ponderingnekosan and she was fantastic to deal with! She paid promptly, was very friendly and polite and quick to reply. Overall it was a great experience and I would happily deal with her anytime.
      Thanks again!

14. [h=2]PonderingNekoSan purchased a alpaca wig from me and it was flawless, super great to work with. Thank you!! :)[/h]

15. PonderingNekoSan was part of a Mako Eyes group order I ran and she was an excellent participant! Invoices were paid promptly and communication was a breeze. Thanks for help make my first GO a walk in the park! Byke

16. Participated in my Mako GO. Prompt payment and friendly communication. Would definitely work with again

17. Purchased a Fairyland Pukifee Mio from me, prompt payment, wonderful buyer! I look forward to more business with her in the future! Thank you again! :3nodding:

18. I sold doll clothes to ponderingnekosan, and it was a perfect transaction! Thank you so much, I appreciate it!

19. Ponderingnekosan bought a Youpladolls Ziya from me. The whole transaction was pretty smooth, despite some postal issues. Communication was fantastic, payment was super prompt and Stephanie is incredibly friendly, so glad she chose to adopt my Ziya x highly recommended x

20. Ponderingnekosan purchased a Puki from me and she was lovely to deal with! Paid promptly and so friendly and understanding when we had a bit of confusion. Thank you!